• Scrape into the points

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Out of the points

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • He won't

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If he doesn't step aside after the GP he will officially be a piece of shit to me.

He knows he sucks but refuses to leave due to ego or some stupid shit.
This is so over the top it isn’t funny 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing second stint by Oscar. If he'd had Norris pace would have been fighting Max.

Got stuck behind some markers for a bit too long and then with the two track limit warnings probably played it safe from then on.

Oscar goes from 17th to in the points and sour Brundle can only say he did a decent job. If it was a Brit who did that he’d carrying on about how hard it is to pass on this track. It really is the most biased commentary in sport.

Perez has cost Red Bull the constructors title, they give Danny boy the flick, but Checo is performing way worse in a better car! Perez should be replaced by the next race. In fact i would put Ricciardo in the seat for the last 4 races.

Poor start for Oscar. Perez well ahead already.

Was it poor?

He and Perez started on opposite sides of the track, it could have been nothing more than Oscar taking evasive action to avoid Tsunosa/Albon.

It may have been a great start just by him avoiding the trouble up ahead and keeping himself in the race.

Perez has cost Red Bull the constructors title, they give Danny boy the flick, but Checo is performing way worse in a better car! Perez should be replaced by the next race. In fact i would put Ricciardo in the seat for the last 4 races.
Dont think Dan would do it anymore.

Was it poor?

He and Perez started on opposite sides of the track, it could have been nothing more than Oscar taking evasive action to avoid Tsunosa/Albon.

It may have been a great start just by him avoiding the trouble up ahead and keeping himself in the race.
Yes it was. Took him several laps to just get past the Saubers.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Mexican Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Back