MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

If one of our players was the favourite for the Brownlow and got suspended over something like this, we would be up in arms as a fanbase demanding the club appeal.

Let's be fair.
We'd be calling on giantroo to manifest the conclusive video evidence that had been ignored by the MRO - same as we did the last time.

It was suspended.
Waiting for the inevitable Swans appeal. I told the Swans to tell the tribunal Heeney was using their patented Sydney Swans swatting technique. But they wouldn’t listen 1720586295139.gif Maybe they will use it this time

So striking someone is now a method to fend.

Imagine if they let this slip through to the keeper.

You are pretty much rubber stamping blokes decking blokes to get separation.

Here’s a punch to the guts, try chasing me while you are winded.

It’s not like the actions of a Swines player will lead to a rule change ;). Here we go again!

Last edited:
So striking someone is now a method to fend.

Imagine if they let this slip through to the keeper.

You are pretty much rubber stamping blokes decking blokes to get separation.

Here’s a punch to the guts, try chasing me while you are winded.

It’s not like the actions of a Swines player will lead to a rule change ;). Here go again!
They have before I could bring up numerous incidents. They twist and turn it so in the end they aren’t even talking about the actions involved. It’s who they play for and who they are that’s the key factor .

If one of our players was the favourite for the Brownlow and got suspended over something like this, we would be up in arms as a fanbase demanding the club appeal.

Let's be fair.
I'm so torn by this because on one hand I want to give Heeney a pat on the back and say well done and on the other we play his side on the weekend.

So Sydney thought this might result in suspensions but aren't smart enough to coach their players not to do it... They seem to have a lot of form with not explaining rules of the game to their players - you know, how many players on the ground, complicated stuff like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back