MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

What's all the hoo ha about over this? Whacked a guy to the face. That's the most obvious week off you will ever see. If it doesn't stand then it's a joke.

Not just saying that because we have them this week. I'd rather play them at full strength anyway so we know where we are at.

The desperation coming from $ydney to clear Heeney also suggests they are worried about playing the side sitting 17th this week too????

What's all the hoo ha about over this? Whacked a guy to the face. That's the most obvious week off you will ever see. If it doesn't stand then it's a joke.

Not just saying that because we have them this week. I'd rather play them at full strength anyway so we know where we are at.

The desperation coming from $ydney to clear Heeney also suggests they are worried about playing the side sitting 17th this week too????
I do like it how you have 17th there rather than 18th lol . We are taking baby steps but still an improvement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to remove all biases and looking at the vision once again, if this was a north player or a player not playing north this week, appeal being successful is the right result to me

Bro I'm going ****ing mental here. WHAT ARE THE EXCEPTIONS THAT MAKE IT UNUSUAL. I hate the clause so much it's unreal.
If you don’t list them, they can be anything they need to be, when they need to be them.

Big Carlton supporter is Woods.
Makes a killing off the AFL and tribunal appeals.
Very hard for other barristers to weasel their way in to what is essentially a legal free zone.
You do what’s right for the AFL unless your teams (Carlton) impacted.

MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back