List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

The ones the HS article thought would be around our picks

b3ad41e7fa8abf82230159b3b9079dcf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any new information on who we are interested in from the HS article?

You mean like checkers? Not sure what you mean when you say “other clubs seem to be able to”. Outside of larkey you aren’t going to find many late pick KPF dominating. The Coleman race is full of top picks.
Strangely enough many of the Coleman contenders most years haven’t got premiership medallions to their name

fingers crossed haha. Leppa said 10 spots would be early 40's but would be nice if Mraz dropped to us.
I had a look. 10 picks before ours might get used to match, but that'll be for 4 players who push us down. So overall our picks may go up by about 6 spots.

If Ashcroft stays on the board for a while, Brisbane will probably have a pick in the 40s that they trade down for matching points for their academy kid, which would get us up a few spots.

I had a look. 10 picks before ours might get used to match, but that'll be for 4 players who push us down. So overall our picks may go up by about 6 spots.

If Ashcroft stays on the board for a while, Brisbane will probably have a pick in the 40s that they trade down for matching points for their academy kid, which would get us up a few spots.
I estimated 6-8 picks depending on whether Brisbane split their earliest pick for more points (which they’ll likely need).

I estimated 6-8 picks depending on whether Brisbane split their earliest pick for more points (which they’ll likely need).
It'll take a lot of list spots though to split picks before the Ashcroft bid. 27 and 60, for 32 and 47 with the Saints would work. I haven't looked but assume that improves their points, but they'd need 6 list spots to benefit from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll take a lot of list spots though to split picks before the Ashcroft bid. Although 27 and 60, for 32 and 47 with the Saints would work. I haven't looked but assume that improves their points, but they'd need 6 list spots to benefit from it.
They had 6 retire/delist/traded but didn't they have some players on LTI from their ACL's this year? That would come back, like Coleman.

They had 6 retire/delist/traded but didn't they have some players on LTI from their ACL's this year? That would come back, like Coleman.
Did they replace them during SSP or msd? If they didn't it doesn't matter. If they did it's one less list spot.

Last edited:
It'll take a lot of list spots though to split picks before the Ashcroft bid. 27 and 60, for 32 and 47 with the Saints would work. I haven't looked but assume that improves their points, but they'd need 6 list spots to benefit from it.
They could make it work with the saints or the dogs.

They could make it work with the saints or the dogs.
Yep. It'll come down to how many vacancies they want to create. If they create too many, they'll be adding a fair few players with really late picks or SSP, which they're probably not that keen on doing. Or might be able to delist a couple of rookies and re-draft them. Who knows, but moves like that would improve our draft position slightly so would be handy.

Still have some delisting to do I'd say.
They have three left OOC, two of those were the MSD's. Plus Jaxon Prior.

They traded in 1 with 5 delisted or retired.
7 list spots if you include those three OOC + 4 from the delistments.

This guy picked Mraz, Will Hayes? (looks like a winger) Jack Ough lol and (not sure where he is getting a 4th pick from) Floyd Murmeister. A high jump background seems a dekka type

Fly did say we needed more wingers, and given we delisted Bytel, thats probably something we would look at with one of our picks.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back