List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense. Tough trying to develop 6+ players all at once. Guessing they’ll be looking at trading up and getting some picks into next year.
Not to mention, they'll all come out of contract at the same time, so more likely some can be poached.

Yep. Apparently people looking for different challenges elsewhere is a good thing, but when it happens to us it's seen only as instability 🙄
There is a fine line between mixing things up, providing fresh ideals and instability. Its only instability when it suits people to think so

There is a fine line between mixing things up, providing fresh ideals and instability. Its only instability when it suits people to think so
My point being I didn't think Bolts, Singy, for example, moving on was an indication of instability, as they were looking for different challenges & opportunities.

Similarly with Fraser moving in from the VFL coaching role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point being I didn't think Bolts, Singy, for example, moving on was an indication of instability, as they were looking for different challenges & opportunities.

Similarly with Fraser moving in from the VFL coaching role.
I was more referring to the start of the year when we had to change our coaching structure around before Wright left, which meant that Bolton/Leppa had to have other roles

Looks like Singh has a more improved role at Sydney, doing more than what he was doing with our academy. He never stays too long in one place as he wants to keep ehancing his opportunities to develop

I was more referring to the start of the year when we had to change our coaching structure around before Wright left, which meant that Bolton/Leppa had to have other roles
Roles & areas in the footy department outside of assistant coaching which they both had said they expressed interest in & were wanting to move into...

Leppa was offered a different role from assistant coaching at Dogs... we accommodated him in a similar role with us, thus keeping him.

Roles & areas in the footy department outside of assistant coaching which they both had said they expressed interest in & were wanting to move into...

Leppa was offered a different role from assistant coaching at Dogs... we accommodated him in a similar role with us, thus keeping him.
I know the reasons, but think people see the fact we have had so much change from when we won the flag over 12 months ago a bit too much change. But it is what it is.
We'll see what our structure will be like for 2025

I know the reasons, but think people see the fact we have had so much change from when we won the flag over 12 months ago a bit too much change. But it is what it is.
We'll see what our structure will be like for 2025
Yep, some people see it that way. Particularly the media.

I think Boyd is a great addition to the assistant coaches & Leppa has excelled himself as list manager.

Looking forward to seeing who our new GM is.

And our VFL team needed a change, so happy for the new coaching role there too.

Last edited:
Yep, some people see it that way. Particularly the media.

I think Boyd is a great addition to the assistant coaches & Leppa has excelled himself as list manager.

Looking forward to seeing who our new GM is.

And our VFL team needed a change, so happy for the new coaching role there too.
Boyd is def a good additon. Will be interesting if there are anymore coaching changes. Given pre-season starts is in a bit over 2 weeks, they'll have to confirm the panel soon

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back