List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

You can probably guess - you know, the ones who think they know everything and also think that anyone who disagrees with them is an idiot.
Still going to need more information.

Charlie Nicholls name alone screams superstar. Ask sr36
Yep. My name based recruiting criteria has him number 1. It's a footballer's name. But I just read that he's friends with Camporeals twerps, so we may have to pass.

Only 191cm though, so would just be a third tall at the next level.
I don't think it's reasonable to talk so definitively about the height limitations of an 18 year old - Maybe he's 191.5cm now, and he grows an inch, and then all of a sudden is 194cm.

Height limitation is erased at that point, but you've passed on him because he's too short. Charlie Curnow was 191cm when he was drafted and is 195cm now.

This kid has something about him, but I doubt he makes it to our selections.

I don't think it's reasonable to talk so definitively about the height limitations of an 18 year old - Maybe he's 191.5cm now, and he grows an inch, and then all of a sudden is 194cm.

Height limitation is erased at that point, but you've passed on him because he's too short. Charlie Curnow was 191cm when he was drafted and is 195cm now.

This kid has something about him, but I doubt he makes it to our selections.
you like ,Vinnie?

I wouldn't get to exited by Bailey McKenzie, not big enough for a KP and not nimble enough for a third tall or flank. He's also incredibly slow so I doubt clubs will bother.
Apart from an enema delivered by Rebel Wilson, what would you get excited about?

I wouldn't get to exited by Bailey McKenzie, not big enough for a KP and not nimble enough for a third tall or flank. He's also incredibly slow so I doubt clubs will bother.
I am pretty excited, hope he comes to us, the later he does the better. He is a great mark, which I think is rarer than people realise and I am sure he could apply that to the back line as well if needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strangely enough many of the Coleman contenders most years haven’t got premiership medallions to their name
In contention for Coleman (or on track) and flagged without going too far back:

2024 J.Daniher Flag 51.54 (wildly inaccurate kicking)
2022 J.Cameron Flag 65.37.
2019 T.Lynch Flag 63.31.
2018 J.Kennedy Flag 43.20 from 14 games (injuries).
2017 Flag J.Reiwoldt 54.37.

Its a bit of a strange myth being purported these days. Almost ignoring the impact to suite a narrative style posts.

In contention for Coleman (or on track) and flagged without going too far back:

2024 J.Daniher Flag 51.54 (wildly inaccurate kicking)
2022 J.Cameron Flag 65.37.
2019 T.Lynch Flag 63.31.
2018 J.Kennedy Flag 43.20 from 14 games (injuries).
2017 Flag J.Reiwoldt 54.37.

Its a bit of a strange myth being purported these days. Almost ignoring the impact to suite a narrative style posts.
You can add tim Membrey next year

I am pretty excited, hope he comes to us, the later he does the better. He is a great mark, which I think is rarer than people realise and I am sure he could apply that to the back line as well if needed.
I want us to draft him so Carls head explodes.

Carl - a draft strategy you would use given our current selections ?
You seem certain of who is no good. Would you go best available in the 40-55 range or target talls regardless

I want us to draft him so Carls head explodes.
Carl's mellowing. He's now only slagging off the player rather than the poster as well for having the audacity to mention him.

And he probably does know his shit. That bloke sure as hell doesn't look like his legs are made of steel springs to hurl him down the track.

Carl's mellowing. He's now only slagging off the player rather than the poster as well for having the audacity to mention him.

And he probably does know his shit. That bloke sure as hell doesn't look like his legs are made of steel springs to hurl him down the track.
I just put the dude out there as a bit of a roughy. I didn't think carl would take it as serious as he did, I don't even know if he can play, lol. there's a lot of pressure on here to perform

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back