List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

I just put the dude out there as a bit of a roughy. I didn't think carl would take it as serious as he did, I don't even know if he can play, lol. there's a lot of pressure on here to perform
It's about the positives. You got the gentle version. If it was a really bad suggestion, Carl would have gone in with a baseball bat: "You're a complete moron with absolutely no idea. That guy's a dud. He'll get knocked back by Mangarook thirds."

I would be quite interested in Kayle Gerreyn. My type of forward.
Reads well.

Realistically, if we we're going kpf at our pick range, we've got the prototypes in the team - the kind who slip down the draft order.

McStay - a big bloke who contests and can clunk a mark, but isn't athletically impressive.

Checkers - undersized but competes in the air and has a ground level game to go with it.

I really don't want the guy who blitzed them in the combine sprints.

In contention for Coleman (or on track) and flagged without going too far back:

2024 J.Daniher Flag 51.54 (wildly inaccurate kicking)
2022 J.Cameron Flag 65.37.
2019 T.Lynch Flag 63.31.
2018 J.Kennedy Flag 43.20 from 14 games (injuries).
2017 Flag J.Reiwoldt 54.37.

It’s a bit of a strange myth being purported these days. Almost ignoring the impact to suite a narrative style posts.
I should change my post from “ often” to “as often as not”.

just depends on what time series you look back over.

Carl's mellowing. He's now only slagging off the player rather than the poster as well for having the audacity to mention him.
I suspect the powers that be might have intervened on that front.
And he probably does know his shit. That bloke sure as hell doesn't look like his legs are made of steel springs to hurl him down the track.
Probably, but his opinions aren’t on the money enough to justify the arrogance and condescension that come with them, so it’s extremely satisfying when he gets it wrong. His calls on Mitchell at the end of 2022 were particularly satisfying to witness.

Reads well.

Realistically, if we we're going kpf at our pick range, we've got the prototypes in the team - the kind who slip down the draft order.

McStay - a big bloke who contests and can clunk a mark, but isn't athletically impressive.

Checkers - undersized but competes in the air and has a ground level game to go with it.

Checkers ground level game is close to best in the business for a key forward. The number of goals he kicks from less than ten metres using brawn brains and an immovable centre of gravity is an underrated feature of his game. Anybody who can replicate the strength that checkers has in his thighs and glutes with skill to match is worth looking at

Didn't Scharenberg have navicular issues during his draft year ? If so , think we probably will steer clear of Noah Mraz.
Yes. They were fixed in his first year with us and he never had issues again, much the same as when Josh Thomas had the same surgery.

I seriously doubt that Scharenbergs completely separate knee issues will put them off drafting anyone with navicular issues.

I do agree Charlie Nicholls sounds like a future afl star just going off the name lol. Happy with any of Nicholls, Sims, Stumph, Gerreyn with one of our picks. Don't see how Sims lasts. Like the look of Kennedy as hopefully a late gem mid. Dennis is the draftee I am most invested in. Very impressed with what I have seen.

I do agree Charlie Nicholls sounds like a future afl star just going off the name lol. Happy with any of Nicholls, Sims, Stumph, Gerreyn with one of our picks. Don't see how Sims lasts. Like the look of Kennedy as hopefully a late gem mid. Dennis is the draftee I am most invested in. Very impressed with what I have seen.
You need to remember that in an even draft like this, different clubs will have wildly varying ratings, particularly once the 30s come around. We’ll inevitably be seeing players taken in the 30’s that most were rating 40+ and we’ll probably see players taken in the 40’s and 50’s that some had rated in the late 20’s.
No point in writing off a player like Sims’ availability based on some power rankings, because it’s almost guaranteed they’re going to be insanely inaccurate come draft night.

The Nicholls videos didn’t really inspire me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect the powers that be might have intervened on that front.

Probably, but his opinions aren’t on the money enough to justify the arrogance and condescension that come with them, so it’s extremely satisfying when he gets it wrong. His calls on Mitchell at the end of 2022 were particularly satisfying to witness.

I think it's best if we just pm names to manicpie and have him go forth as the patsy to cop it

Didn't Scharenberg have navicular issues during his draft year ? If so , think we probably will steer clear of Noah Mraz.
Scharenberg had surgery to remove sesamoid bones from his feet, more towards the forefoot, whereas tha navicular bone is closer to the ankle.
Schaz then had his ACLs, poor bugger.
Going by what Choco & Carey said about him, he could have been anything, but was screwed by injury.

If I ever write a book about an AFL footballer, his name will be Charlie Nichols. He'll star early. There may be a few scandals and a couple of years lost to cocaine and prostitutes. But he'll deliver glory in the end. Get him and a good scandal manager, Leppa.

If I ever write a book about an AFL footballer, his name will be Charlie Nichols. He'll star early. There may be a few scandals and a couple of years lost to cocaine and prostitutes. But he'll deliver glory in the end. Get him and a good scandal manager, Leppa.
As long as we take Clancy Dennis to help balance the bad with the good. I couldn't imagine a clancy ever doing something bad

The book could be called "Redemption And Glory - To Hell And Back".

I think it's best if we just pm names to manicpie and have him go forth as the patsy to cop it
Solid plan, I never liked that guy anyway. Nothing good comes from Weribee.

Reads well.

My main criteria for a KPP.
Only topped by “Fearcely Competitive”

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back