List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

My main criteria for a KPP.
Only topped by “Fearcely Competitive”
Is that like, someone who fears getting competitive?

I’d prefer someone fiercely competitive tbh.

Yes. They were fixed in his first year with us and he never had issues again, much the same as when Josh Thomas had the same surgery.

I seriously doubt that Scharenbergs completely separate knee issues will put them off drafting anyone with navicular issues.
Wasn’t Navicular. Was a different foot issue

I suspect the powers that be might have intervened on that front.

Probably, but his opinions aren’t on the money enough to justify the arrogance and condescension that come with them, so it’s extremely satisfying when he gets it wrong. His calls on Mitchell at the end of 2022 were particularly satisfying to witnes

I suspect the powers that be might have intervened on that front.

Probably, but his opinions aren’t on the money enough to justify the arrogance and condescension that come with them, so it’s extremely satisfying when he gets it wrong. His calls on Mitchell at the end of 2022 were particularly satisfying to witness.
You really do like to project, if I could be bothered looking through your posting history it would be littered with evidence of you seeking out and potting easy targets for a little ego boost. As for me I'll just have to content myself with being more knowledgeable and a better judge of footy than you. As for Tom he played great in 2023 but how did he go in 2024? And that you keep pulling out one thing from 2 seasons ago just proves the punters get the truth 99% of the time, a strike rate quite a bit better than yours.

You really do like to project, if I could be bothered looking through your posting history it would be littered with evidence of you seeking out and potting easy targets for a little ego boost. As for me I'll just have to content myself with being more knowledgeable and a better judge of footy than you. As for Tom he played great in 2023 but how did he go in 2024? And that you keep pulling out one thing from 2 seasons ago just proves the punters get the truth 99% of the time, a strike rate quite a bit better than yours.
Who gives a shit if he was injured in 2024, you absolutely roasted anyone who dared to mention him at the end of 2022 and said the club would never consider picking him up, with your dumbarse “that’s the truth” catchphrase, and not only did they pick him up but he was a key part of our premiership campaign.

I thought maybe you might have learned something from that experience, but nope, you just came back and went hard at everyone who you had a different opinion to, as if you hadn’t just made the most spectacularly wrong call of the year.

You’re not better or more knowledgeable than anyone else here, you’re just another mug punter like the rest of us but for some reason you arrived with a massive chip on your shoulder and a burning desire to slap anyone and everyone down who dares to put forward a different opinion to yours.

If you weren’t such an arse to everyone I’d almost feel sorry for you.

I did watch the episode of craft to the draft where they talked about the players outside the top 60. With talking about Kerr and Luke Quaynor. They seem to believe (and probably more likely) that Luke gets listed on our vfl side first, there is still some question marks about his offensive stuff.
They talked about Kerr how his disposal is better than most, that he can take a mark, really damaging around stoppage. Can play up forward. Can play down back. Is very hard to tackle him and gets his hands up around tackles, one of the few big bodied mids. Its just a real shame he did his ACL at such a bad time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back