List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless we made an unreasonably bold call and upgraded Wil Parker to the senior list
There wouldn't be a point. You'd just draft Kerr if you wanted both Kerr and Parker on the list. It's the same outcome. One of them on the senior list and one on the cat b rookie list. Just a different name on a different list.

There wouldn't be a point. You'd just draft Kerr if you wanted both Kerr and Parker on the list. It's the same outcome. One of them on the senior list and one on the cat b rookie list. Just a different name on a different list.
The only reasons would be to be sure that you can use him as much as you want to, and to get him on a long term contract, which it seems too early for at this stage.

The only reasons would be to be sure that you can use him as much as you want to, and to get him on a long term contract, which it seems too early for at this stage.

They can give them any length contract they want regardless of what list they're on. And Cat Bs don't require an injury to be able to play - they can use him as much as they want regardliess of list.

They can give them any length contract they want regardless of what list they're on. And Cat Bs don't require an injury to be able to play - they can use him as much as they want regardliess of list.
I didn't realise Cat Bs weren't restricted on games, but regardless, my point was that they wouldn't do it anyway, even if there was a valid reason. Just that it was the only thing that would make that possible.

I didn't realise Cat Bs weren't restricted on games, but regardless, my point was that they wouldn't do it anyway, even if there was a valid reason. Just that it was the only thing that would make that possible.
Condon might not be added this year. So it's an outside possibility - with the intent of upgrading Parker next year assuming he goes alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back