List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. There's a fair chance they'll make some bids. I'm assuming some club's philosophy is to bid when he's top of their list.

You brought strategy into it by suggesting that they'd be stupid to not bid.

But there's no strategic advantage in it for Richmond. It won't be a matter of stupidity if they don't bid. It'll just be them not having the philosophy that you want them to have on this occasion.
I don't suppose Saints early picks will affect Lions..? They wouldn't be doing any favours to Lions with their f/s 😜

who knows
We're hoping against hope leppa will be more authorative given he said we would be focusing on talls.
best available you tend to do in the first couple rounds, but reckon in the later part of the draft you can do needs.
I totally agree. I think that in this particular draft that needs - short-term, medium-term & long-term - may be just as important as talent given the public views of McRae & Leppitsch in relation to key-position players. I certainly hope so & especially if our 1st pick can move down the order from where it is now located. Goodbye & good luck..

I have no doubt the tigers trade for Lions first round pick involved a non bidding component on Ashcroft
And if Tigers get pick 2 off North the Lions will be laughing

Seriously? Richmond traded some worthless 2nd & 3rd round picks to Brisbane for their pick 20 and you think Brisbane had sufficient power in that trade to lock in bidding restrictions? You do realise it was Brisbane who were desperate to get that deal done to lock in the points they’ll need.

Seriously? Richmond traded some worthless 2nd & 3rd round picks to Brisbane for their pick 20 and you think Brisbane had sufficient power in that trade to lock in bidding restrictions? You do realise it was Brisbane who were desperate to get that deal done to lock in the points they’ll need.
It was a good trade for both clubs. The simplest way of getting the points from Brissys perspective, but they most likely would have been able to gradually trade it down to get a similar points outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 National Draft - November 20-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back