Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think you guys trade pick 2? Who with if you do?

Why wouldn’t you go for Jagga Smith? Would be an insane midfield.
We need tall and small forwards.
Kpfs take about 3years to mature at which stage ldu is 29 if we get one this year.
30 if next year.
Tick tock.
Trade and fa is not an option for us.

Think I’m the only blues fan that likes FOS. They’re all obsessed in Draper or Lalor.
All different players, Finn is a two way runner, goes forward and goes back to help the defence and at his best is such a classy player, Sid, burst player with electrifying turn of pace and can break open a game, Sam, a matchwinner, a few pre seasons and getting fitter, getting that endurance up to speed, he literally could be anything, I don't think people understand how good these top six midfielders are or more to a point, how good they are going to be.

I love Sam, wow, what he can bring to the table is mind blowing, the same with Finn, going to be a gun, Sid is such an excitement machine its not funny, his pace and run is so good when he's on. But finally the time has come for us to take a key forward, not a second round pick, not a third round pick but a first round pick, pick one of the best talents going around and I believe we have to and we will pick one of these three players although right now we still don't know what final picks we will end up with.

1/ Harry Armstrong
2/ Alix Tauru
3/ Jack Whitlock

If the AFL National Draft were a horse race, it would not only be a "group one" and "set weights" but would be the number two pinnacle in our sport, behind the "grand final". As in horse racing and I know just under five weeks to go and picks will fly everywhere and teams will move up to grab a certain player who they thought might be gone or think a few other teams are going to take the player in question but I've got a feeling the "Late mail" will be Harvey Langford & Alix Tauru.

The guy is Will Thursfield, looking at Alix Tauru & Harry Armstrong, marvelling at the talent, the woman is Jason Taylor, Melbourne's head recruiter, last night.....
Comedy Girlfriend GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back