Opinion 2024 new player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuff the stereotypes. It’s a new era.

Give Nick Watson the #23.

May aswell give him a good number now. No point changing his number in a years time when half the supporter base has his jersey already.
You …..might delete this one if Watson ends up at another club?

Or maybe right now.

The kid hasn’t been selected by any AFL club yet - has he?

You …..might delete this one if Watson ends up at another club?

Or maybe right now.

The kid hasn’t been selected by any AFL club yet - has he?

He’s been banned from saying stupid things in two threads now - I think we have to let him have at least one where he can let loose.

He’s been banned from saying stupid things in two threads now - I think we have to let him have at least one where he can let loose.
Did I stutter? What’s something stupid I’ve said?

Watson should absolutely get the #23.

- Lockers with Breust. No one else better to mentor him. Can feed off his neighbour.

- Lockers with DGB. Will be the AFL’s most dislikable duo in no time. Throw in Ginnivan as well.

- Gets rid of any unrealistic expectations for talls that will eventually get the number. Currently a near impossible task for any tall to live up to perceived expectations, as highlighted by O’Brien and Kosi.

- Saves a heap of kids from getting a number printed on their jerseys, only for him to change the year after.

- Wizard the perfect player to make the famous #23 relevant again. Grunt and goal kicking prowess.

- #23 will be back everywhere at the football. A crowd favourite deserves it.

- It’s the Sam Mitchell and Nick Watson era. Time to break stereotypes. If Sam can bring the long sleeves back, he can give a player the 23 who isn’t necessarily tall.

- Lockers with Breust. No one else better to mentor him. Can feed off his neighbour.

- Lockers with DGB. Will be the AFL’s most dislikable duo in no time. Throw in Ginnivan as well.

- Gets rid of any unrealistic expectations for talls that will eventually get the number. Currently a near impossible task for any tall to live up to perceived expectations, as highlighted by O’Brien and Kosi.

- Saves a heap of kids from getting a number printed on their jerseys, only for him to change the year after.

- Wizard the perfect player to make the famous #23 relevant again. Grunt and goal kicking prowess.

- It’s the Sam Mitchell and Nick Watson era. Time to break stereotypes. If Sam can bring the long sleeves back, he can give a player the 23 who isn’t necessarily tall.

Elaine Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Your posting will look silly if Watson is drafted by another club. 🤷‍♂️

Ginnivan or Wiz in #33?
I want Wiz to claim his own number and chuck some legacy behind something new.
33 for Ginny
35 for Watto given he's got a bit of "freak" about him
IF Dear starts to come on strong I'd love the symbolism behind Moore moving numbers for Dear to claim 13- Moore would make a great 16 imo.

Not sure about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difference being Spangher never wore 23.........

Sensational input. Thanks for playing. Hope you can utilise the Black Friday sales to buy a new keyboard, your full stop key seems to be broken.

Wiz for 23. Let’s break the mould of key forwards in the jumper

His name badge he gave to his mother on Hawthorns Instagram has 23 on it, you can see it for a split second. I’m unsure that’s for a jumper number or for the draft year? Couldn’t see Will McCabes

Projectdingley banned twice in about a month

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Would love Wiz in 23 and Ginni in 33 - just feels right. What rough date did we announce the jumper numbers last year?

I would like to see Dear in number 13 I wonder if he would change numbers I know it’s not possible but would be great to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2024 new player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back