Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns will make the 8 i'll say it again

They should now but they HAVE to win one away now if expect them to beat Richmond and North away but sure won’t be betting on it

I reckon I counted at least 5 throws from Collingwood in the last 15 minutes as they were pushing hard. Suns helps numb the pain of today's loss. Imagine if Bombers and Blues lose? One can only dream.........

Just going for not Essendon
It was a Geelong fan that gave me crap about the Swans loss today in the Mortlake community group. I told them to “**** off”, as I was in too much pain with my hip to deal with smartarsery. I feel dirty saying “Go Cats”.

It was a Geelong fan that gave me crap about the Swans loss today in the Mortlake community group. I told them to “**** off”, as I was in too much pain with my hip to deal with smsrtarsery. I feel dirty saying “Go Cat”.

Look **** Geelong, just **** fake third Essendon more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I counted at least 5 throws from Collingwood in the last 15 minutes as they were pushing hard. Suns helps numb the pain of today's loss. Imagine if Bombers and Blues lose? One can only dream.........

Just 5? Every Daicos possession is a throw or some flop

Ben Keays trying to claim another goal that wasn’t. Haven’t we seen this before? 🤔

Last edited:
The pies and Carlton’s also

Worrying that we could be playing 2 of three in the finals and at the G

Pies and Blues feel like genuinely good sides. I think Essendon are looked after to the point it inflates their ability ,
maybe I am just too biased but they are pretty awful and kept in games.
I think Hawks are almost better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back