Fixture 2024 Official Fixture Whinge

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember sitting in front of a group of fans. I never saw thir faces but they all had a thing they said over and over at intervals

‘ get it outta there, saints’
‘ god sake kick it lonng’

Etc etc same voice same comment,

My reserved seats are near an opposition designated standing area - it’s generally filled with keen intellects like you’ve described.

My reserved seats are near an opposition designated standing area - it’s generally filled with keen intellects like you’ve described.

Had some old swans dude at the Sydney game repeatedly disagree with every umpiring decision I was having a whinge about on the day (under his breath). He left 10 mins into the last qtr with a “I’ll leave you guys in your own misery then”. My response not fit for bigfooty.

Does anyone know the timing for ticket releases? Looking at getting tickets to the pies game but wouldn’t mind getting on it early

About 10 years a go, Hawks big games were pushing 70-85,000 at the G, yet, here we are, most in the media are making it out like with scum, carlol and pies all up and about, that it's good for the competition as if no other clubs ever drawn big crowds before. Hawks along with tigers, when up and about, were prime time king's! The Hawks will be there again in a couple of years.

Every Victorian club has a night game in Vic in 2024 ...except for Hawthorn

Hawthorns last night game in Vic was in 2019

this issue has been raised at the AGM 2 years in a row ....and will be raised again as the board is not doing it's job

We had night games in Victoria in 2021 and 2022.

Might be at the club’s request - day games are more family friendly and possibly we draw better as a result.

this issue has been raised at the AGM 2 years in a row ....and will be raised again as the board is not doing it's job
The board isn't doing its job because we don't have night games? Ok, Jeff.

The board isn't doing its job because we don't have night games? Ok, Jeff.

Yup, forget profitability and Dingley finally having progress made. No night games in Victoria - SACK THE BOARD.

About 10 years a go, Hawks big games were pushing 70-85,000 at the G, yet, here we are, most in the media are making it out like with scum, carlol and pies all up and about, that it's good for the competition as if no other clubs ever drawn big crowds before. Hawks along with tigers, when up and about, were prime time king's! The Hawks will be there again in a couple of years.

Its allright

A lot of the people penning this stuff are of the generation that still believe those clubs are superior. Because when they were young, they were. They did what they wanted and bought who they wanted.

Even in the late 80s when I was a kid, my Carlton supporting father, uncles and grandparents would all dismiss them as a minnow club and mention that the 'good old blues' would be back again soon. Bless him but my old Dad still bangs on about how great the strip, the song and the club is, despite being shit for 20 years.

Its a relic of a different era and it will die out.

Wasn’t the opening round of 2020 a night game vs Brisbane? With no crowd because of covid..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back