Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Players and coaches look relaxed. Sydney by 113.
It was interesting listening to Chris Fagan talk about how the Lions reviewed their game THAT NIGHT. Putting it to bed and turning their attention to the cats straight away.

We seemed to be basking in the glory of that hawks win for far too long. Almost like it was our GF. Hope I'm wrong.

Just get it done Port. Last thing I want to hear on a Friday night after a nice treat meal and bottle of good wine is that sickening bsstardised version of that theme song that makes me chunder and seeing the smirk on that arrogant plonker Longmires face. Snuff out the AFL 's other ( continuing) fairytale. Rub these freeloading scumbags out.

We seemed to be basking in the glory of that hawks win for far too long. Almost like it was our GF. Hope I'm wrong.
No player/coach heads into a prelim with chill.
Rozee talking on SEN earlier this week indicated the job was not done. Rozee, Carr and Sweet have been there in 2018 with the Roosters. I expect them to come out composed and ready to fight.

Facebook memories just came up, 10 years ago was the 2014 prelim. My comment was longest week just became the longest day. Feeing that way again.

I’ve been one to want Hinkley, Davies gone and unhappy with the clubs acceptance of mediocrity. Hated feeling like a win keeping the status quo at the club was not a result I wanted. For now though, 100% on board, invested and ready to go until we are no longer contending.
Let’s go!!!!💪💪💪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting ready to leave. Talk of transport disruption and traffic chaos don't bode well, might need to plan to get there hours early. So clever of the two codes to get together and stagger their game times/locations :rolleyes: .

Was bullish about our chances until Koch opened his big mouth. We have the cattle to win this, but do we have the same intent we brought last week? And how physically stuffed is everyone?

Port by 6.

Port are the 90's Bulls when Hinkley's job is on the line and the current day Bulls when it isn't. His job is no longer on the line. Sydney by 10 goals.

What's an acceptable time to start drinking?
Me five minutes into the game

College Life Drinking GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back