Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck tonight Power fans. Can only wish my team was still in it.

If anyone is interested I have x 3 official Grand Final Packages to sell. Includes fully catered Grand final breakfast at Melbourne Convention Centre plus Level 1 reserved seats to game. All 3 tickets together. Looking to sell at Face Value.

Just wanna get on record here to say I've always considered Hinkley to be a mastermind coach capable of winning flags and tonight I have no doubt we'll win whatsoever

Sorry to intrude, genuinely feel sorry for some of your fans as Qantas has cancelled a flight today to Sydney that will affect a number of people. Airlines already were fleecing supporters when it became known port made the prelim ad now this. Disgusting stuff and the airline should be moving heaven and earth to charter a flight for them under he circumstances.

Sorry to intrude, genuinely feel sorry for some of your fans as Qantas has cancelled a flight today to Sydney that will affect a number of people. Airlines already were fleecing supporters when it became known port made the prelim ad now this. Disgusting stuff and the airline should be moving heaven and earth to charter a flight for them under he circumstances.

Seriously. Sack Hinkley.

Ford will find room for them on his private jet

$900 flights cancelled. What a bunch of shysters.

remember Covid and the airlines were all 'Oh we're in so much trouble, please give us your money, we'll do anything, we're your friend'

campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll win
I don't normally back us
But I've had some signs here and there that I don't normally have.
Write it in the book.

Jesus, someone has hacked PAFC66's account!

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

Yeah I posted it above. The aircraft went unservicable so not much Qantas could do, but a huge shame. All but 1 passenger has been re-routed, just hope they all make the game in time.

September 20th

Gaucho Day
IMG_8482.jpeg

September 20th, 1835: my homestate’s second attempt for independence — the first, as a constituted province.

The war lasted 10 years. We lost, but we made the Empire work a lot for the win. 🙂

Hopefully, Port is able to get the victory that escaped from us 189 years ago.

I'm actually worried about JHF.

He's had an outstanding season and should realistically win the B&F, but I've reminded myself of Sydneys prelim against Collingwood from 2 years ago where they completely shut down Jordan DeGoey after he'd had a really stellar finals record up until that point. I fear that Sydney will come with a plan to shut Hornet down as well.

Happy to be proven wrong!
I'm hoping today is Connors turn

Anyone going to Alberton? I'm considering it, think it'll be a great atmosphere, but thinking I'd rather be home where I can vent if things go sideways, and I can get access to beer easier.
I am going with a couple of mates. It will be freezing cold but should be fun. I will vent loud enough and ugly enough to make yours not noticeable don't fear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back