Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

So this popped up on my Facebook memories today... good to see our kicking hasn't improved over the years, but hopefully tonight we can kick better than that night!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_114555_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_114555_Facebook.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 59

I've managed to get this whole way without being nervous at all.

Who knows what will happen tonight. Fingers crossed

Will drag even more once you realise its an away game...

Username to post correlation =
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

I'll be surprised if our players turn up this week. They play for Hinkley, not the club, and with Hinkley's contract now guaranteed they have nothing to play for.

Sydney by 23.

Hoping I'm wrong.
We will know in the first five minutes where the Swans have a history of poor first quarters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're 100% good enough. We just need to bring the same pressure we brought last week and take our chances going inside 50.

I think the smaller SCG works in our favour wrt our pressure game, both our press and the manic attack on the man that we saw last week. It’s probably the one ground in the league where our style would be sustainable.

Certainly not discounting the Swans but I think we’re in with a bigger chance than people are giving us atm.

It is significantly wider than adl oval. Be harder to keep them skinny like we did the Hawks.
I think the smaller SCG works in our favour wrt our pressure game, both our press and the manic attack on the man that we saw last week. It’s probably the one ground in the league where our style would be sustainable.

Certainly not discounting the Swans but I think we’re in with a bigger chance than people are giving us atm.

I want to win, but i'm so extremely guarded about it. I won't have any emotions until we're showing we are actually a chance to win, then i'll be on it ready to get annoyed again. Certainly not nervous though.

Chances are we'll know within a few minutes whether we can win or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back