Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck tonight Power fans. Can only wish my team was still in it.

If anyone is interested I have x 3 official Grand Final Packages to sell. Includes fully catered Grand final breakfast at Melbourne Convention Centre plus Level 1 reserved seats to game. All 3 tickets together. Looking to sell at Face Value.
Same post on Swans board. Brand new poster. Has none of the feel of a scam. :rolleyes:

We get through today, we have a solid chance next week. We lowkey play the MCG pretty well.

If the scg playing field is closeish to marvel we should have a good chance today

Same post on Swans board. Brand new poster. Has none of the feel of a scam. :rolleyes:
I've also posted on the Cats and Lions board for transparency- you know because all 4 teams are a chance to play off next week. why your mind would go to that is beyond me. not forcing you to do anything here pal, if you're interested let's chat if not go about your business and enjoy the game no need to make false accusations with zero evidence.

I've also posted on the Cats and Lions board for transparency- you know because all 4 teams are a chance to play off next week. why your mind would go to that is beyond me. not forcing you to do anything here pal, if you're interested let's chat if not go about your business and enjoy the game no need to make false accusations with zero evidence.
DM me the GF tickets, I’ll take the responsibility and let everyone know if it’s a scam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back