Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes he should have kept quiet. Maybe. For his own club more than anything.

But the utter hypocrisy of the media is what pisses me off most. They do all they can to get players, coaches and officials to be something other than beige and when one of them actually offers up something to stir some interest they all jump on it.

Yes, Kochie is a media whore. It's what he's always been and made millions from it. He's also brought sponsors to our club on the back of it. And he happens to understand the way to generate Sydney media interest in an AFL game better than anyone. Because the fact is the Sharks v Cowboys game at Allianz is where most Sydney people's eyes will be focussed tonight despite what BT and his mates will have you believe.

So FFS take aim at the media hypocrites who market these single line comments as something more than they are.
Are you suggesting that he doesn't know how the media works, after a gazillion years in it.

If Port don't win this he should sack himself immediately.

Tonight we need to bring the same mindset as last week, same desire, same hunger, and real composure from the first bounce….

our players need to stay focused and not allow the opponent get under your skin to give away 50mtr penalties….

Dixon, JHF, Butters, Rozee, Wines, Boak, Drew all know what it feels like to lose a preliminary final, now it’s time to take the opportunity that awaits to correct what they need to do.

It takes heavy loses to learn how to win , I these boys have learnt, time to show the nay sayers….. there’s plenty of them….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F Evans sub, the teams are much more accurately represented now in the AFL's Match Centre team list. I think we match up really well with Sydney, should be a cracking game.

giphy.gif

Are you suggesting that he doesn't know how the media works, after a gazillion years in it.

If Port don't win this he should sack himself immediately.
I'm not suggesting, I'm saying.

And what I'm saying is that no one who has the capacity to impact on what happens on the field tonight knows about or cares about what Kochie says a couple of hours before game time.

It's outrage generated for clicks by the media for the idiots who swallow the outrage.

But make no mistake. It will be used AFTER the game for all it's worth should we lose.

Edit: apologies if that sounded rude. But remember what I said about pre-loading. Over the next 3 hours anyone who comes between me and my team being the best thing since sliced bread is going to cop it. Even Boris my pet budgie has gone quiet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back