Autopsy Swans end our 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we're probably up for a mini rebuild. With some clever recruiting we could hit back in a few years time.
Certainly don't think it's the end of the world but the right calls need to be made now.

Out:
Hinkley
Koch
Davies

Mcentee
Dixon
Boak
F Evans
Marshall (🧠)

Take the (c) off Rozee and give it to anyone else.

Put games into Scully and Lord, they cant do worse than what we put out there now.

To be fair, Sydney were pretty hot tonight. Got all their set shots, won a heap of frees in front of goals controlled the ball.

We were fumbly, manic and and bombed it higher and longer than ever. We give so many silly frees away...

Now to sit back and watch all the croms supporters whack us..

Butters did nothing tonight. Another finals performance damaging his reputation.

Rozee - two goals but was pathetic in all defensive aspects of his game. Unacceptable from the captain.

JHF - worst game I can remember. The game plan didn’t help him but not his best night.

Boak and Dixon - tonight has to their last matches.

Allir - credit to you. Won your position under tough circumstances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters did nothing tonight. Another finals performance damaging his reputation.

Rozee - two goals but was pathetic in all defensive aspects of his game. Unacceptable from the captain.

JHF - worst game I can remember. The game plan didn’t help him but not his best night.

Boak and Dixon - tonight has to their last matches.

Allir - credit to you. Won your position under tough circumstances
Sums it up well.

MG, DBJ, Rioli, Mead all atrocious forward of the ball, Evans, Bergman, Burton and BZT really poor behind the ball. Sinn didn’t do much. Aliir won his spot.

I really enjoyed the unwanted Hinkley encore. He played all the hits:
  • Gold passes for the boys
  • Clearance & Field position dominance
  • Long bombs to nowhere
  • Intercept bonanza
  • Punished on turnover
  • Mid-game capitulation
  • Half-hearted comeback, far too late
  • But just enough for him to cling to his job

10/10.

No notes.

Never been more nervous before a game, felt like there was more at stake tonight than any other prelim. Enough was enough i thought but no, we decided to not turn up again.

What a flipping disgrace this club is.

**** off ken.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans end our 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back