Training 2024 Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't panic lads, this isn't the actual score.

Goals are registered when one of the players on that team displays exemplary #demonspirit
Behinds are awarded when a player on that team demonstrates application of a learning, cultural touchstone, or fragment of our DNA.

Im fine with us kicking bugger all goals in finals now. It means the players think #demonspirit sucks and don't want to be associated with it.

Ive always said this current list was my favourite.

1. Angus Brayshaw missing a few tyres, must be laying off those delicious Plant Based Whoppers at Hungry Jack, what a fantastic sight to see.
2. That dude who is giving the report looks like a serial killer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know when training returns to Gosch's?

There was some maintenance work going on at Gosch's late last year, but not 100% sure how long that keeps us off it. Wouldn't be surprised if we were exclusively at Casey until Feb though.

There was some maintenance work going on at Gosch's late last year, but not 100% sure how long that keeps us off it. Wouldn't be surprised if we were exclusively at Casey until Feb though.
Any idea when training starts back? Wouldn't mind taking my boys for a look. I did that last year and got really good access to the players. I also got to see close up Brayshaw's pot belly. It was something to behold.

Any idea when training starts back? Wouldn't mind taking my boys for a look. I did that last year and got really good access to the players. I also got to see close up Brayshaw's pot belly. It was something to behold.

Nah no idea, sorry mate. I would contact the club to find out because the updates to the training times webpage is all over the place and can't be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back