Teams 2024 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Lord have mercy

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Full House Aunt Becky GIF

I once had a plan, strategy and structure for my team - now I don't even recognise it as mine anymore o_O
3 mths of training reports, role changes and injury updates only to start with the random rookie you've never heard of and player you swore you would never pick again

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a friendly reminder that Fisher is neither a "Premo" nor a keeper!

Ziebell had the same role a couple of years ago and got to F1 before he got injured.

Ziebell had the same role a couple of years ago and got to F1 before he got injured.
I distinctly recall a poster who didn’t have him through his blessed run of chip-scabbery having some breathtaking moments of pure meltage on here, as he loathed him as a footballer.

Once he finally caved and got him in Ziebell got injured… suffice to say he was most unimpressed.

Pretty sure it was Mercury, pretty sure.

I distinctly recall a poster who didn’t have him through his blessed run of chip-scabbery having some breathtaking moments of pure meltage on here, as he loathed him as a footballer.

Once he finally caved and got him in Ziebell got injured… suffice to say he was most unimpressed.

Pretty sure it was Mercury, pretty sure.

He also broke Impey that year as well and missed out on the $200k he made:moustache:

View attachment 1922087
View attachment 1922091

Thoughts on this? I haven’t done a SC team in about 12 years or so.
In terms of your side fwiw

Lachie Schultz is a terrible pick

Ditch him for maybe a Mitch Owens

Jack Macrae has had an interrupted preseason, I personally think you can pass on him and grab another value type forward.
Toby Greene?

He also broke Impey that year as well and missed out on the $200k he made:moustache:
Having said all of that, Freddy was a good poster and their contributions have been missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2024 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back