Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Who played well for the Blues in Round 15 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to have cut the absolute howlers out of his game recently - the going for unnecessary speckies and turnover kick types. His athleticism is easy to see when he spoils from unfavourable positions.

Club was pissed when he overcommitted in a number of contests, but completely different mindset of late

Chris Scott presser:
"That's as good as I've seen a team play against us in a long time"
I guess he forgot the 64 pt loss to the Suns lol

Last edited:
We learnt from the last game and blunted their transition game which killed us in Rnd 7.

Impressive game defensively and strategically.

I still think if we’d kicked straight in the first quarter of that Round 7 game we would’ve won comfortably. We are a far better side than Geelong now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOO Vossy

This is Carlton forum we don’t woo hoo here

Complete performance. Clinical. I’m ****ing over the moon. That was our best performance this year and I love that everytime I say this, we find and go one better.

TDK is a monster. 25 disp, 20 contested, 7 i50s, 7 clearances and 6 tackles. But it’s not just the numbers. It’s the pressure and presence he brings at contest, it’s how he works hard at ground level but also aerially as well. He has arrived, and boy is it glorious. His performances like this raise the performances of those around him in the middle. Outstanding.

Cincottas job on Stewart was another massive tick. Hurting him the other way with 2 goals makes it even sweeter. Which takes me to Cowans job on Miers and his tenacity when tackling, topped our tackles at 8. Also his first goal, absolute ripper, mooooooooooo!

Elijah gets better and better, backed up his performance from last game and just oozes class, he is an all round player. Some of his vision during a chain of play and ability to pull the kick to a difficult option with ease is so nice to have, underestimated weapon atm I think. Weiters another fantastic showing and smashed Hawkins to pieces.

Then the Cripps and Walsh show, I mean need I say any more? If it wasn’t for TDK, we’d be going nuts even more of their performances. Kennedy’s game also maybe his best this season, went up another level.

We bring this game, that was so strong in most areas especially our pressure (that forward 50 tackle count is WOW btw), we are going a long way this season to doing great things.

I’m 32, Carlton Football Club, I beg please let it be time, tonight shows me it can be that time. ****ing proud 💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Back