Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange from:Lachie CowanCorey DurdinOrazio Fantasia
Elijah HollandsMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

Likely to be an unchanged team

Interesting. I don't mind it, good reward for the incumbents.

I would have only brought in Motlop and choose between Durdin/Carroll as sub but could see Vossy bringing in any of Pitto, Marchbank or Cuningham. He seems to like having them in the side when available.

If those guys all pass tests it will be nice for the VFL squad to have a reasonably strong side to choose from for a change this year.

I'm not worried about Dangerfield in the slightest.

You don't miss the number of games he has, at his age, and still come back and dominate.
Don't think it's about him dominating; it's just about him raising the level of their midfield from the complete liability that it has been to just be a weakness that their strong front & back halves can work around.

Is a Cunners in for Carrol possible?

Not exactly the same type, but feel we’re not losing anything and would be great to get him on the park.

Idk might not be ready 🤷🏻‍♂️

he has a very deep manly voice for such a young person...probably brownie rubbing off on him..

Love Walshy but must say his monotone delivery would grate after a while.

Will need some training if he wants to work in the media post-football.

Love how he often answers a question with 'Thanks Gaz', 'Thanks Brownie'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it's about him dominating; it's just about him raising the level of their midfield from the complete liability that it has been to just be a weakness that their strong front & back halves can work around.
Really don't think he'll elevate them that much.

We'll see I guess but think this will be pretty comfortable for us.

Don't think it's about him dominating; it's just about him raising the level of their midfield from the complete liability that it has been to just be a weakness that their strong front & back halves can

We spanned their miss last time around.

We should take care of them again - dangerfied or not.

Really don't think he'll elevate them that much.

We'll see I guess but think this will be pretty comfortable for us.
I expect them to be back to their pre form slump level with Dangerfield back, but that doesn't mean I think we'll lose.

The bigger change is that they won't be able to completely embarrass our forward line this time around.

I expect them to be back to their pre form slump level with Dangerfield back, but that doesn't mean I think we'll lose.

The bigger change is that they won't be able to completely embarrass our forward line this time around.
That's putting an awful lot of pressure on a 34 year old that's had a very disrupted season.

The issues that Geelong have don't change with him coming back. They'll need improvement across the board to beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back