Half-backs:Nic NewmanMitch McGovernAdam Saad
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange from:Lachie CowanCorey DurdinOrazio Fantasia
Elijah HollandsMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

A shame for him but should help with our balance. We played with too many mids against the Bombers. Move Kennedy to the midfield and bring in Motlop to play forward.

But what about Cerra? Don’t play him?

As much as I love Kennedy I would consider replacing him with Cottrell who can be more dangerous in the forward 50 and still help with the midfield - Hewett is in decent enough form and if we are struggling for clearances then we can send in others like Cerra if Kennedy isn’t in the team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

As much as I love Kennedy I would consider replacing him with Cottrell who can be more dangerous in the forward 50 and still help with the midfield - Hewett is in decent enough form and if we are struggling for clearances then we can send in others like Cerra if Kennedy isn’t in the team

Cotters injury unfortunately has not permitted him to run (his best and most needed asset), he'll need a solid 2-3 week running block to be able to get full match running fitness back.

Call me crazy but I’d like to see him go through the VFL. He’s a gun but the team is in great form and he’s usually not great in his first game back. Let him get rid of his rust in a lower risk environment. This game is way too important to our top four hopes.

Has kemp had enough slips in enough games by now to work out he needs better boots 😂
With all the changes made in the last few years to the boots that can be worn (stops etc) really relying on club sponsor etc to manufacture a boot that suits each player which wont' happen. May need to work more on his running gait (might be leaning too far forward or taking too long a stride or running more on the toe).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back