Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Motlop is no walk up starter now and Cotts might also have to fight for his spot.
There are going to be some interesting late season calls. Even Martin is not completely locked once back from injury.
Cotts should take Ollie’s spot

Ha ha ha we smashed them! The wonderful thing here is that i'm looking at our remaining fixtures, and i honestly don't fear anyone!

This is the sort of thing that can come back to bite you but it feels like i'm on a train right now, and that trains final destination is the MCG on the last Saturday in September.

Everything is aligning for us to have a serious crack at it this year. Tigers fans shouldn't be too downhearted though. That beating from us might help them secure that wooden spoon.:p
WCE is currently making a serious run at it.

I picked it up on the live thread, he needs to be called out by the Club on an official basis, last week it was Walsh's integrity, this week the club's, minimum ban him from the rooms for the rest of the year
This has gathered 3k signatures. Pretty humerous way of expressing one's displeasure. BT is a deadset forking moron. Whack your signature on it or include it as corroborative evidence in your complaint!

This has gathered 3k signatures. Pretty humerous way of expressing one's displeasure. BT is a deadset forking moron. Whack your signature on it or include it as corroborative evidence in your complaint!

I signed it and passed it on.

Anyone else hear the smartarse remark from drongo BT late in the game...

"there will be deals being made in lygon st tonight for finals tickets....and...some paper brown bags"

Ch 7 needs to sack the lout
If the club doesn't complain about that, I'd be surprised.

Job done. Got the forward entries right in the third and went bang.

Spectacular 3rd Quarter. Our ability to smash teams so efficiently without them touching the ball should really start spook teams.

Fogarty perfect small pressure forwards game. So happy for him to get some goal satisfaction, he delivers on his role week after week. A little cherry this week for him.

Cowan and Elijah are two of the best young players in the game. Cowan’s toughness and decision making. Elijah’s touch is mesmerising.

Cripps went beast mode. It’s beautiful to watch.

Forward line has multiple threats and so much more than Harry and Charlie now. Williams, Fog, Owies and now finally Orazio.

Some minor concerns. Poor defensively through the middle in the first lacking the synergy built with TDK. Some lapses from Kemp which he just needs to eliminate.

But 10 goal win. Can’t complain.

Go Blues.
Elijah’s our Zinedine Zidane

I've signed it and complained to Ch 7, and would recommend as many of us to do the same ! **** HIM!!

And then the morons form Bounce mention it....

Campaigners Everywhere

Last edited:
Ha ha ha we smashed them! The wonderful thing here is that i'm looking at our remaining fixtures, and i honestly don't fear anyone!

This is the sort of thing that can come back to bite you but it feels like i'm on a train right now, and that trains final destination is the MCG on the last Saturday in September.

Everything is aligning for us to have a serious crack at it this year. Tigers fans shouldn't be too downhearted though. That beating from us might help them secure that wooden spoon.:p
I can’t wait for our game against The Dirty Birds! Watch that game catapult us towards the premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great win! Little grumble...can we please stop referring to richmond as *itchmond, it's rather offensive and not a term needed in society.
So we can't say Collingwood are our bitches in GFs now?

And Fantasias heat map shows he still was in the defensive half 42% of the time as usual and still managed to get open for the four goals - as Cottrell said they play a mostly unrewarded role but sometimes there’s a game with multiple highlights

But despite the four goals he will be making way for Cottrell in the next month because Cotts is even better playing the Cotts role than Fantasia is and I don’t think we need Fantasia to play as a small forward either

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You get a like for the first half of your comment. The second half... I reckon that Ollie will be the one to make way for Cotts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Back