Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Felt today and last week the opposition fell away while we remained constant in our pressure.
Richmond played the body we played the ball we stood tall and won anyway, reminiscent of yesteryear.
We are showing signs of a seriously good team, reckon we'll give it a shake.

It's a big part our long term improvement.

Being able to absorb pressure from the opposition and come up even or slightly ahead is huge.

When we put our footy down on the pedal, we score very, very quickly. Teams cannot absorb our pressure when it's on own our terms.

Bang, bang , bang. 15 minutes and the game is over.

I've now seen the team put two sides away by ten goals back to back.

Nice. :thumbsu:
When I was a youngster we'd get 80 or 90 points up midway through the last and hoping like heck we'd win by 100 and disappointed if we didn't. 10 goals is like the old 100 in modern footy, even in todays match with five minutes to go i wanted another 5 goals and extremely disappointed we did not do it, We need to start killing these teams pronto LOL.

I guess it's your choice if you want to use such a derogatory sledge. The term is highly offensive and is used to degrade women...but if you can't see that then i can't change your interpretation
Of it and use of the word.
Pretty sure it's used to degrade Richmond supporters by comparing them to a dog/coward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great second half, lifted our game in pressure intensity and ball movement, Cripps has taken his game to another level, Newman Walsh Acres Saad Weitering our standout leaders…

Fantasia and Fogarty great games and being rewarded on the scoreboard, Elijah just a class act high impact and sets up teammates with every possession, Cincotta another really good performance and a few more goals, Cowan is doing some standout things in his roles and growing by the game…

Cerra had an influence on the game in his managed minutes, hopefully Kennedy’s not too bad, back on the road for another challenge to come back with points and a further hold on 2nd position …

Last edited:
I guess it's your choice if you want to use such a derogatory sledge. The term is highly offensive and is used to degrade women...but if you can't see that then i can't change your interpretation
Of it and use of the word.
I would have thought there were things to worry about 1000 times worse than the word for a female dog.

Last edited:
Anyone else hear the smartarse remark from drongo BT late in the game...

"there will be deals being made in lygon st tonight for finals tickets....and...some paper brown bags"

Ch 7 needs to sack the lout
Club needs to send a please explain to both the afl and the broadcaster.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone else hear the smartarse remark from drongo BT late in the game...

"there will be deals being made in lygon st tonight for finals tickets....and...some paper brown bags"

Ch 7 needs to sack the lout

He should be sacked vile POS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Back