Autopsy 2024 Rd 17 Blues take a giant step backwards

Who played well for the Blues in Round 17 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unforgivable.

ddbd7dc1e85037aa2e0c06dfe23a3474.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad luck boys.

Inexcusable middle quarters meant you didn't deserve to win that game.

Those ****ing 3 dodgy free goals in Q2 and the dodgier bail out frees at the death. Free kick count doesn't matter. It's when and where you get them that does.

Imagine being a professional football club and being unable to pick up on a few tactical changes and arrest a run of the mill anxiety attack.

Get serious.

Stop playing too many players with no match fitness and niggles so that 1 or 2 players copping a knock or getting pressured doesn't spill into this kind of performance.

Cottrell to the reserves, immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we didn’t dominate the first quarter I would’ve just put our performance down to an off night. I don’t know wtf happened in the second and third quarters.

Shouldn't hurt our confidence since we finished well and our game came back. It should shake us out of our lethargy.

Plus, Brisbane winning tomorrow will see Pies out of the 8. Small mercies and all that.

Bad luck boys.

Inexcusable middle quarters meant you didn't deserve to win that game.

Those ****ing 3 dodgy free goals in Q2 and the dodgier bail out frees at the death. Free kick count doesn't matter. It's when and where you get them that does.
They done it all night. Every time in the contest slipping and ducking into the tackle to draw frees and it worked

And watching our guys having a good laugh with the oppo.

Kennedy has some mates there, and he did his job tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 17 Blues take a giant step backwards

Back