Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Who played well for the Blues in Round 21 vs the Pies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My nan died today. Sat next to her as she passed.

** this club. I love Crippa and weits, they're exempt. Everyone else, even Walsh, can ** off.

Family gathered around my Dad today. He's fading fast. Back up there tomorrow. We have no guess as to how long. This game was going to bring a smile to my face. Was ....

Sorry for your loss my friend, may she rest in paradise.

and may you live long enough to see this club actually be something again.
Not sure it's worth the time mate. Spending time with the family I have left is just more valuable than supporting that.... I am about to turn 31. Getting married in November. Have minimal family left living. Why the **** should I waste my weekends / ruin my weekends half a year supporting this ?

What am I even supporting? This club isn't the club of the pre 2000s. Its a different animal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t logged in most of this year and last year after being pretty active for about half a decade but just had to comment; isn’t it amazing how a kick after the siren can change everything. If McGovern kicked that goal that would have been my favourite game to watch and rewatch in about five years; but instead I’m gutted and feel like the season could be over.
Go blues. Hope this is the heartbreak the team needs to find out form again.

Well put.

Tonight just shows that at the end of the day the only blokes we can rely on are Cripps, Weitering and Saad. The rest of them are either work in progress, too fragile or not up to it, and I include Walsh, Charlie and Harry all of whom were poor tonight.

We probably need to miss the finals to get the change we need. Russell and Austen need to go. Austen has left us with a lack of height down back and list depth by re-signing injury prone players. Russell has destroyed Cerra and is on track to do the same to Walsh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Back