Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - we have so many cash cows atm - but, no new rookies to trade them down to

That’s SC for you!

season 5 episode 3 GIF by BBC Three
It's too early to downgrade yet. Need them on the bubble from about round 6. Let the cow's mooooooooooooo

Last edited:
It's too to downgrade yet. Need them on the bubble from about round 6. Let the cow's mooooooooooooo
Yes, but it’s a double edged sword

If the current rookies are too good, there’s less spots for new rookies.
They may come, but have shit JS

BTW any thoughts on Draper’s JS?

At the risk of not answering your question (or potentially not adding anything at all! ☺️) the Crazy Bevo card is well overplayed here on the SC board.
I know most of it is tongue in cheek, because I know that you all know that he gives precisely zero f@%k$ about 'your' fantasy team.
A lot of our 'casual' supporters get angry, and occasionally he'll bemuse the more analytical of us, but generally if someone's not playing well, or gassed then they get subbed. (*)

As I said, I suspect he'll start on a wing for the foreseeable future. 👍

() Or not picked in the first place. Oh *gasp, Macrae didn't dominate and have an easy 40 touch 120 SC point game against one of the worst teams in the modern era? I can hardly believe it... 🥸

Edit: is there an asterisk (or other funny symbol limit here? Strange.

Edit 2: well played, website. 👏
Translation: Bevo is craaaaaaazy!

They may come, but have s**t JS

Injuries mi amigo. Injuries will provide the chances for more rookies.

No idea on Draper sorry.

At the risk of not answering your question (or potentially not adding anything at all! ☺️) the Crazy Bevo card is well overplayed here on the SC board.
I know most of it is tongue in cheek, because I know that you all know that he gives precisely zero f@%k$ about 'your' fantasy team.
A lot of our 'casual' supporters get angry, and occasionally he'll bemuse the more analytical of us, but generally if someone's not playing well, or gassed then they get subbed. (*)

As I said, I suspect he'll start on a wing for the foreseeable future. 👍

() Or not picked in the first place. Oh *gasp, Macrae didn't dominate and have an easy 40 touch 120 SC point game against one of the worst teams in the modern era? I can hardly believe it... 🥸

Edit: is there an asterisk (or other funny symbol limit here? Strange.

Edit 2: well played, website. 👏
Your post triggered my OCD. o_O

They may come, but have s**t JS

Draper: Probably pretty good. Cox and Omac out long term if not season for Omac.

Couple of other KPDs in the wafl but Draper had the best preseason and has done well so far.

Chapman is the only question mark but it seems we were planning more for him to play wing/hbf whereas draper is playing tall.

Also I wouldn't pick Worner I'd be more worried about him from a Chapman perspective.

Draper: Probably pretty good. Cox and Omac out long term if not season for Omac.

Couple of other KPDs in the wafl but Draper had the best preseason and has done well so far.

Chapman is the only question mark but it seems we were planning more for him to play wing/hbf whereas draper is playing tall.

Also I wouldn't pick Worner I'd be more worried about him from a Chapman perspective.
Did Chapman play at any level over the weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Dowling had a massive game in the SANFL and dobbed the game winner from 55.

Surely he's playing this week Crow fans?
Looking at the crows board, if they had their way he'd be in for Laird.

Looking at the crows board, if they had their way he'd be in for Laird.
Rookies on the bubble from round 7 onwards is optimal. Will allow moving Roberts/McKercher/Sanders around when they get DPP.

So if he debuts in round 5 that would be perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back