Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1956 lost cashie by 25, hope not too much drop in overall.

**** the byes! **** Cap scores! Screw Ryan, oh actually he did that to me, on our FIRST date, flog!

Bont (C), Grundy, Houston, Heendawg, Sinclair, Nicky boi, and even big boy Lukey Jackson the heroes.

Chad "eww don't touch me" Warner is delivering diddly-squat by not shaking the tag, as is Tom "I am" Green, and Zak "100% Super Soft" Butters.
You guys learning from Jack "Alfoil" Steele? Watching the tapes of Touk "We're The" Miller? (SOME RAGRETS).

AND WHY THE F DO I STILL HAVE TOM "To be delisted" POWELL???

Phone Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hey guys!

Angry Panda GIF

I got 2134

[continues throwing furniture around at that last quarter effort by north]

Bont (C), Grundy, Houston, Heendawg, Sinclair, Nicky boi, and even big boy Lukey Jackson the heroes.

Chad "eww don't touch me" Warner is delivering diddly-squat by not shaking the tag, as is Tom "I am" Green, and Zak "100% Super Soft" Butters.
You guys learning from Jack "Alfoil" Steele? Watching the tapes of Touk "We're The" Miller? (SOME RAGRETS).

AND WHY THE F DO I STILL HAVE TOM "To be delisted" POWELL???

Oh and I beat that 2024-excelling kent and 'ol sparring partner Obese Arachnid in the Bev Hills league.

Get a wooly bull up ya!

EWxjg-.gif

I knew I was in for brutal SBS when I was driving for a few hours before the early game and did not hear about the news about Simpkin being a late out. Traded Simpkin in this week.

My day only got worse from there.

You’re right, better to tell everyone afterwards, when it’s less relevant to the game and ALL about the player.
Or when speaking to one player doesn't distract the team's focus in the lead-up and make the entire week all about the life and death struggle of a bloke who took a Tylenol🤷‍♂️
Daicos post-game deflected any attention, made it about other players and spoke of Fisher, wasn't looking for anyone to get around him and fluff him for having had a lemsip after training 🌈
All about your vantage point, I guess.

Why would you trade in the guy who has a bye next week over the guy who already had his?!?!
Wouldn't be the cash consideration?
Rankine going up Houston looking like going down, and if budget was tight and you know you getting both either way.
But he'll know his thinking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or when speaking to one player doesn't distract the team's focus in the lead-up and make the entire week all about the life and death struggle of a bloke who took a Tylenol🤷‍♂️
Daicos post-game deflected any attention, made it about other players and spoke of Fisher, wasn't looking for anyone to get around him and fluff him for having had a lemsip after training 🌈
All about your vantage point, I guess.
Yep, my vantage point is from supporting a team that can’t deal with anything!

Wouldn't be the cash consideration?
Rankine going up Houston looking like going down, and if budget was tight and you know you getting both either way.
But he'll know his thinking

I think the extra score trumps all, especially for a proven top 3 defender like Houston. The forward line is so fked that it's not the end of the world if you miss out on Rankine.

edit: Not just being captain hindsight as I wanted Rankine, but ended up getting Xerri instead for that extra body next week.

Why would you trade in the guy who has a bye next week over the guy who already had his?!?!

Because like I said Rankine was going to shoot up in price with a 50 breakeven while Houston with a breakeven of 157 was going to drop in price as he has only been scoring 90's. I was going to grab Houston next week.

Pretty simple logic I thought but the supercoach gods had other ideas.

(Just for the record, Bontempelli probably the best player in the game and deserves a Brownlow before he's done.)
One of those old fashioned gets you through the turnstiles players.

One of those old fashioned gets you through the turnstiles players.
Couple.of weeks back he blanketed Daicos and racked up a trillion possies in the last to get the Dogs over the line.
Still remember that one on Hodge back in 2016 in the finals.

Never understood why it takes so long to open up. Isn't everything automated?

I always envisage a small office, crammed with 30 chimps, smoking, drinking, crunching numbers on one of those old school block calculators with massive buttons.

I got rage trades to make, OPEN UP WILL YA!

Finally a decent climb!

Up from 23k to 16k

Had a nice BFA win against TempletonTheRat - he’s definitely got a more complete team, locking in my Zorko VC early was big and he was unfortunate with the Butters C pick. Good luck for the rest of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back