Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of an indictment on Dew the way Flanders is going.
Tbf, was supposed to be a bit of an attitude thing, but output wise, he’s the best Suns ball-winner

Was butter soft, anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves
I don't know, guess the OTT commentary on May being a 'cheat' last week got to me a bit.

Players flop every game, don't know why such a big deal got made about one player, even if he is a bit of a flog sometimes.

I don't know, guess the OTT commentary on May being a 'cheat' last week got to me a bit.

Players flop every game, don't know why such a big deal got made about one player, even if he is a bit of a flog sometimes.
Hawthorn have actively trained feigning / accentuating high contact, N Daicos does it, Neale has no shame, Papley, … - half the comp has done it at one stage or another.
If it works, it is only rational, to be honest.
As long as the umps adjudicate it consistently, all good.
Frothies hardly Robinson Crusoe.

Reckon Sexton has anything to worry about with that bump? A solid hit but looked like it didnt go high and no free kick paid. You never know with the MRO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On this .....remember when Brett Ratten was at CARL and was continuously criticised by commentators for barracking for his team, and getting too emotional on the bench

Macrae gets applauded by commentators, for his barracking and excitement on the COLL bench

It's not up to commentators to generate opinion of what is or isn't acceptable in the AFL

Matt Rowell is total garbage. Want to rage trade this ranga something fierce.

Naicos set for a huge second half.

Touk on track to ton against a top-eight team :openmouth:
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back