Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do get places by being smart though. You more than anyone know the risk of running out of trades.

I don't know whether trading a fit, playing player is the right move or not, but if you do it there is no complaining about copping donuts at the end of the year if you run out of trades.

Just my two cents. I'm trading him to Dunkley too, but still have 5 trades left so it's less of a risk for me.
I think he has to go, I've done Oliver>Rozee, even ignoring last week's disaster he's only tonned 3 times all year, it's a -20 point swing to a 105-110 mid each week by holding him.

Will ANB go to Neale? Scythe94
Hard to say. He only tagged against Daicos, which makes me think it was just for a specific matchup.

If we tag anyone, it'll be McCluggage IMO.

Journo: Can we take from that he wasn't among the 5 on the bench that he will be a part of the starting 22.

Scott: He won't be the sub.

Humphries full game confirmed today.

Will Sexton keep playing mate?

That's my worry if I go Oliver > Dunkley.
Hard to say, Dimma is talking about playing Flanders in a different role. So maybe there is a spot at half back for him.

IMO he's one stinker away from getting dropped, but so are a few others. Sorry mate, no easy answer there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't tagged half-backs at all this year, so would be somewhat surprising.
Agreed, but Goodwin and the coaching staff need to change things up.

If they don't they'll get flogged by 7+goals

Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil
Parks And Recreation Bacon GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back