Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the better (VC) option .....Gulden or Bont ....asking for a friend
Errol tbh. Bont doesn’t tend to smash north as often as you’d think + carrying an injury

Who's the better (VC) option .....Gulden or Bont ....asking for a friend
Is that friend me?

I’m also asking for a friend.

That friend is a friend of my cousins aunt, twice removed… not her, but her mate, who is actually related to a friend of my uncles brother on my mums side.

That’s who I’m asking for.

Last year was the one that got away. Two finals losses by 9 points combined. Collingwood three finals wins by 12. 37-59 inside 50’s against the Pies. 5 points to end the game against the Blues. It’s those moments in close games and a close season that make a difference. That’s where CWood are so good. Thinking back to 2021 finals series it’s hard to comprehend that side not winning another flag. Kicked 13, 19 and 21 goals. No forward issues, then suddenly they appeared. People underestimate the impact of Jackson. He won us that flag. Just shattered they won one when I couldn’t attend. Been to every other GF for the last 24 years (except 2020). Teams have gone past us now and a fair few of those Premiership players have gone. Seems the window has closed now but who knows.
Respect the tough but honest analysis Uncle.

Despite the loss last night, the Dees finally showed some ticker. Contested pressure was back. I wouldn’t write them off just yet if they continue with that type of footy.

2/193 Gawn Neale

Bont English Fisher
Gulden(vc) Heeney Ryan Jacko

FN annoying they’ve put 2 games on simultaneously. AFL fail again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Folks it's happening !!! .....for newbies this event is one of the highlights of the Supercoach Season ......parents allow their kids to stay up late to witness this event

View attachment 2033346
scared baby GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back