Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made sure I checked it the other day but…
1719579219263.png

Shocked Breaking Bad GIF

angry magic the gathering GIF

I hate come bear again.
Tbh, your mob went hard tonight
I think I said in the second quarter the kids running out of legs would be the issue. Didn’t expect Rivers, Clarry and Maxy to come to a halt. Two weeks in a row no goal in the last quarter. Hard to know where we’re heading. Feels like a changing of the guard, but Lever, May and Gawn ain’t got a lot of time left.

Looping Reville with El-Hawli, Chapman goes to E in DEF and Holmes goes from Mid to Def with Clohesy moving to the Mids from Def, pity I didn’t have Reville in the Forward line, would of been a lot easier and Jackson would of been benched for Wawson, can’t have it all I suppose

Looping VC Dunkleyđź‘Ť

Captain Livingstoneđź‘Ť

Gawnđź‘Ž

4/560 Dunkley

Reville holders will be happy. He looked good, his spot in the side is secure. Nice score to propel his cash gen. Very solid M9/F7. Maybe even a F6/F7 loop.

the ruck killer strikes again

I don't know when people will learn lol
The ruck killer that Gawn has scored 138 and 215 against in his last two games? Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I said in the second quarter the kids running out of legs would be the issue. Didn’t expect Rivers, Clarry and Maxy to come to a halt. Two weeks in a row no goal in the last quarter. Hard to know where we’re heading. Feels like a changing of the guard, but Lever, May and Gawn ain’t got a lot of time left.
Hard to say, but honestly, this was at least a heartening display, and much better than I was expecting going in.
Hard to stay up at the top forever,.reckon the big miss was not netting at least one more flag during the side's absolute peak.
May and Gaen are closer to the end, but they're not slowing up in a hurry.
Gawn in particular has still produced at a bloody high level most weeks, Big O just an awkward bugger.
Lever just needs to avoid injuries, he's still got a good 3-4.in him

The ruck killer that Gawn has scored 138 and 215 against in his last two games? Lol.
Was my recollection that Max had defied the Big O curse a couole of times, but it is true that McInerney can effectively negate a lot of opponents.
Pretty sure he and Grundy have opposition rucks running at like -20 or so in those DVP tables that Morts bloke does
That Max has been able to defy it is more a positive for him than a knock on Big O.

Was my recollection that Max had defied the Big O curse a couole of times, but it is true that McInerney can effectively negate a lot of opponents.
Pretty sure he and Grundy have opposition rucks running at like -20 or so in those DVP tables that Morts bloke does
That Max has been able to defy it is more a positive for him than a knock on Big O.
Oh absolutely Big O has been good at negating rucks this year. Just hasn't bothered Gawn in the past. Weird night for ruck scoring with both going sub-80.

Didn't VC Max because I thought we would get slaughtered, but not a dumb call by whoever did.

All good, no point stressing about it,, not like I can blame Pencil Neck haha.
And we've still got Lawson Humphrirs to look forward to (barring Chris Scott shenanigans)

Lack of marks and down on touches from max.

But I question he's father skills .
While his little boy singing the carlton club song.. :moustache: :rainbow:.

That's 20-40 less points right there..
Saw that, funny as, little bloke was belting it out, too, been going hard in the nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back