Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's watch this again in replay .

You said in his last 2 games ...not last 2 vs brissy.

View attachment 2033232
Come on, Rock :moustache:

the ruck killer strikes again

I don't know when people will learn lol

The ruck killer that Gawn has scored 138 and 215 against in his last two games? Lol.

gutsroy The Rock returns serve

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Come on, Rock :moustache:

gutsroy The Rock returns serve

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE
Rock a lawyer on the down low, saw the loophole and went BANG.
Scoops calls it an evenly matched draw, the milky bars are on Scoops
community-ken-jeong.gif

Dunkley > Oliver with 4 tags to come.

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Folks it's happening !!! .....for newbies this event is one of the highlights of the Supercoach Season ......parents allow their kids to stay up late to witness this event

No Trades Judd Magic.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My head hurts but seeing SC scores makes things a little better.

Zorko ✅
Bruce the magnificent 🙌

Reversed my Rankine trade in due to Bruces score. Means I get to keep my last boost for a rainy day. Hopefully Rankine doesn’t go nuclear.

The fact players like Neale and Gawn didn’t go big was also a pleasant surprise 😀

Hard to say, but honestly, this was at least a heartening display, and much better than I was expecting going in.
Hard to stay up at the top forever,.reckon the big miss was not netting at least one more flag during the side's absolute peak.
May and Gaen are closer to the end, but they're not slowing up in a hurry.
Gawn in particular has still produced at a bloody high level most weeks, Big O just an awkward bugger.
Lever just needs to avoid injuries, he's still got a good 3-4.in him
Last year was the one that got away. Two finals losses by 9 points combined. Collingwood three finals wins by 12. 37-59 inside 50’s against the Pies. 5 points to end the game against the Blues. It’s those moments in close games and a close season that make a difference. That’s where CWood are so good. Thinking back to 2021 finals series it’s hard to comprehend that side not winning another flag. Kicked 13, 19 and 21 goals. No forward issues, then suddenly they appeared. People underestimate the impact of Jackson. He won us that flag. Just shattered they won one when I couldn’t attend. Been to every other GF for the last 24 years (except 2020). Teams have gone past us now and a fair few of those Premiership players have gone. Seems the window has closed now but who knows.

Last year was the one that got away. Two finals losses by 9 points combined. Collingwood three finals wins by 12. 37-59 inside 50’s against the Pies. 5 points to end the game against the Blues. It’s those moments in close games and a close season that make a difference. That’s where CWood are so good. Thinking back to 2021 finals series it’s hard to comprehend that side not winning another flag. Kicked 13, 19 and 21 goals. No forward issues, then suddenly they appeared. People underestimate the impact of Jackson. He won us that flag. Just shattered they won one when I couldn’t attend. Been to every other GF for the last 24 years (except 2020). Teams have gone past us now and a fair few of those Premiership players have gone. Seems the window has closed now but who knows.
Yes, unfortunately it appears to be the case .....being so dependent on Max (33) and May (32), with no replacement visible, is huge

Losing both Jackson and Grundy crucial

So those that VC’d last night, who are we putting the C on?
In all likelihood Naicos or Gulden. Not sure I’ve got the guts to Captain Houston vs Saints after VC’ing last week but does tempt me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back