Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Have ended up using 2 trades.

Harrison- Dowling
Sullivan- Brown

Reversed my T.Brown-Rankine trade with Brucie baby going so well last night.

9 trade left, 1 boost. 340k in bank.

Curnow or Simpkin? Tough choice. Thoughts? Procrastinating bad on this one. Got 40 minutes to make a call.

I feel Curnow is the safer choice but could do with the cash Simpkin provides. Only 4 trades left after this but team complete (if you include Sexton)

With Wardlaw out and Jordon most likely going to Clark, would it be entirely silly to field Powell ahead of him?

Curnow or Simpkin? Tough choice. Thoughts? Procrastinating bad on this one. Got 40 minutes to make a call.

I feel Curnow is the safer choice but could do with the cash Simpkin provides. Only 4 trades left after this but team complete (if you include Sexton)
Curnow – has a great fixture for KPFs.

Also stoked with my Comben to Curnow trade last week.

View attachment 2034570

See you and raise you.

1719707633111.png

Since then....

Comben 78,109,117

Fyfe 51,43

Then the real kicker I traded Fyfe > Simpkin this week

Fyfe 92
Simpkin 68

So I have burnt 2 trades and I'm down and 142 points in 3 weeks :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 12.30.25 PM.png Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 12.29.43 PM.png

Have brought in Rozee as my 23rd man (M9), and opted to "screen" the score of Touk this week given his poor form (yet having a good history against the Pies), but turns out I won't need to roll out the Rose this week.

Must say, I saved a pretty penny to afford the trade of Clark to Rozee... which is hilarious to even be able to do in the first place!

Team complete! 4 trades left for LTIs and DPPs galore and hoping to climb the ranks from 2.2k. Happy enough... except for English. FMD. 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back