Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Trades Sell2 Trading Places.gif

Hands up who sold Oliver ....I mean apart from me ....was it a mistake, could a roughy be on the cards ....surely not

Trades for most at a bare minimim .....the early plan for me is to bring in either Simpkin or Rankine up FWD .....Salem out in R16 forced me to reverse the order of trades ......R16 trade now in R17 .....and R17 trade (Rozee) went into R16

Hoping Lawson Humphries has a good round, so he can fund this extravaganza of trade

Jon Heder Running GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

View attachment 2033338

Hands up who sold Oliver ....I mean apart from me ....was it a mistake, could a roughy be on the cards ....surely not

Trades for most at a bare minimim .....the early plan for me is to bring in either Simpkin or Rankine up FWD .....Salem out in R16 forced me to reverse the order of trades ......R16 trade now in R17 .....and R17 trade (Rozee) went into R16

Hoping Lawson Humphries has a good round, so he can fund this extravaganza of trade
Sold Oliver. Got Merrett.

No RaGretZ

Just realised I’d have 10 trades left right now with the exact same team if I hadn’t have done the ole triple roughy this season :tearsofjoy:

Now, I’m not one to point the finger or blame others for my own choices. However, I cannot but feel this is somehow entirely Judd_Magic ‘s fault :hearteyes:

Just realised I’d have 10 trades left right now with the exact same team if I hadn’t have done the ole triple roughy this season :tearsofjoy:

Now, I’m not one to point the finger or blame others for my own choices. However, I cannot but feel this is somehow entirely Judd_Magic ‘s fault :hearteyes:

Glad to be of service my friend...

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2033338

Such a great film

Who else is on track to run out of trades this round

Can’t just be me

Can it?

No trades for the first time in a while.
Mainly due to lack of cash on the benches
8 trades left.

Would like to upgrade steele (m8) and greene/comben (f6) but will need kreuger and dowling to moo more before i cull them to fund it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back