Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

If Fisher is only a 1 week injury, surely we aren’t trading him.
Ideal scenario – heaps of people burn 1-2 trades moving him to Rankine, Rankine gets hard tagged by Berry this week meaning he barely scores more than people's bench cover, then Fish is back next week 🤞

Nic Newman has a five round average of 104 including the sugar hit that is Richmond, sure if your strapped for trades and cash but I would look elsewhere. Jordan Clark is 552k and about to get the same sugar hit this week for example.
Already got Clark.

for me it's Newman vs Holman and Richards.

DPP doesn't help me, just purely points going forward. I'm going to back Newman in over the other 2 (due to slight concerns with their roles)

Hmm, he has flown under my radar.
I’m getting Ryan this week.
Could make two trades and switch Daicos to mids and ditch that spud Rowell to Newman.
Leaving me with a complete team and five trades for injuries/upgrades.
Or just use two trades next week and upgrade Rowell to a Neale type?
I'd get Ryan if I could afford him, but I can't, and I don't want to wait a week.

Tag is a real risk. Maybe defenders are the way to go...

Ideal scenario – heaps of people burn 1-2 trades moving him to Rankine, Rankine gets hard tagged by Berry this week meaning he barely scores more than people's bench cover, then Fish is back next week 🤞
I have traded in Rankine this weekend but am worried about the tags he could literally cop in every game for the remainder of the season.

C'mon JM, we know full well you'd be smashing that trade button if possible.

Nevermind GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher has a sprained foot so he will miss 1 week at most
Is it that simple of an injury though?
I don’t like 1 weaker than turns out to be much more!

Hmm, he has flown under my radar.
I’m getting Ryan this week.
Could make two trades and switch Daicos to mids and ditch that spud Rowell to Newman.
Leaving me with a complete team and five trades for injuries/upgrades.
Or just use two trades next week and upgrade Rowell to a Neale type?
I may well do this too, instead of downgrading Rowell to Rozee.

I ****ed up last week going Curnow over Rankine, cost me a nice ranking.

I've got 4 trades and $200k burning ny pocket so I'm correcting this week.

Might even **** off Jacko for Moore or Caldwell too.

Caldwell vs Rankin?

Had Rankine in my starting team and traded when hammy went ping...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/W4WS6CyNSNgGBzqgA1" width="480" height="271" style="" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Think rankine averages more over the rest of the season, the big issue is the tags and how many he gets

Might even **** off Jacko for Moore or Caldwell too.
Suss Jackson's next month. I wouldn't be trading, especially with the cover he provides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back