Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. Scored well with 0 kick-ins is a bonus

True. But it is interesting when you look deeper.
His only other 2 big (140+) scores were with 5 and 7 kick ins.

When he has 3 or less he averages less than 100 on the year. (Prior to Richmond).

I just don't like the idea of using 2 trades for an upgrade at this point in the season.
Would love Ryan or Serong, but the $ reserves means that Rowell is probably starting put... 🙄

Are people trading out Fisher because they think it'll be more than 1 week or because they didn't burn through all their trades like me?

Caldwell vs Rankin?

Had Rankine in my starting team and traded when hammy went ping...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/W4WS6CyNSNgGBzqgA1" width="480" height="271" style="" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

That's a man ♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. But it is interesting when you look deeper.
His only other 2 big (140+) scores were with 5 and 7 kick ins.

When he has 3 or less he averages less than 100 on the year. (Prior to Richmond).

I just don't like the idea of using 2 trades for an upgrade at this point in the season.
Would love Ryan or Serong, but the $ reserves means that Rowell is probably starting put... 🙄
Newman is averaging 112 since Zac Williams has gone forward. That's enough for me, no need to look deeper.

Deciding how many trades to go down to for long-term injuries/suspensions and whether or not to strengthen the bench is a personal preference.

Are people trading out Fisher because they think it'll be more than 1 week or because they didn't burn through all their trades like me?
Got 8 trades…..soon to be 6. Want a POD. Almost guaranteed the week I bring in Sinclair he will have a down week. But he’ll have some big weeks on the run home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back