Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooooooooo. This looks good with 0 trades left. Itā€™s a sign.

View attachment 2038536

do it jewish GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Original plan is:
-Harrison to Humphreys
-Freijah to Newman

But I'm thinking about this:
-Harrison to Humphreys
-ZReid to Kerch

Means I can hold Freijah for cover, giving me a green dot on every line for cover and loops (even with Fisher on the bench).

ZReid is a lousy donut for loops as Bombers have 4/8 Friday night matches on the run home.

Kerch with a 3-rd-avg of 109, no reason why he can't keep that up.

Gets a Fisher- and Sheezel-less back50 this weekend, he'll get so many chippies.

He wasn't rushed back after his injury, had time to properly recover, then had 2 games in the VFL on limited minutes.

Thoughts on Kerch for the run home?

Is anybody still holding him?

Is McKercher.100% right?
Could go him this week and then maybe hope I can afford a Caldwell / Ed Richards just next week.
Thoughts on Colby?

Is McKercher.100% right?
Could go him this week and then maybe hope I can afford a Caldwell / Ed Richards just next week.
Thoughts on Colby?
Given NORTH were saying he was building up in the VFL with reduced minutes ....there's every chance he's either sub ...or he's subbed

I do not trust team placements, having McKercher named on-field ....but I can see Sheezel moving back this week to HB

Is McKercher.100% right?
Thoughts on Colby?
It's the cheese you have, when you're not having cheese.

Given NORTH were saying he was building up in the VFL with reduced minutes ....there's every chance he's either sub ...or he's subbed

I do not trust team placements, having McKercher named on-field ....but I can see Sheezel moving back this week to HB
Nah man, I watched the last two VFL games, he was a class above. He got 30 disposals in 3 quarters two weeks ago.

He's listed on field this week, so won't be a sub.

I'm half considering trading Fisher out for Kerch and using the savings on next week's premo upgrade.

1720090090416.png

I now have 7 trades left .....would you believe that ....7 !!

ezgif-3-6640e3df13.gif

Well........... would you believe 1 trade, and a bag of peanuts ($) .....plus a handful of despicable rookies ....unreliable at best
:(

Mr Fisher gets room & board on my bench, whilst he recuperates

View attachment 2038634

I now have 7 trades left .....would you believe that ....7 !!

ezgif-3-6640e3df13.gif

Well........... would you believe 1 trade, and a bag of peanuts ($) .....plus a handful of despicable rookies ....unreliable at best
:(

Mr Fisher gets room & board on my bench, whilst he recuperates

Yeah and I have 20 trades left. šŸ˜‚

When Pigs Fly Animation GIF by Marie Chapuis

I could be tempted to go Fisher > Rankine/Caldwell if Tholstrup doesn't make the cut, he's my only forward cover to avoid a donut
Goodwin will catch these hands if he drops Tholstrup. No way he should be out after the past two weeks.

Nah man, I watched the last two VFL games, he was a class above. He got 30 disposals in 3 quarters two weeks ago.

He's listed on field this week, so won't be a sub.

I'm half considering trading Fisher out for Kerch and using the savings on next week's premo upgrade.
Sub can be anyone now, whether they're listed on field or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back