Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvo all. Re Rowell: Hard to believe someone can turn from superstar to crap so quickly. Won't be surprised if we find out post season that he was carrying an injury of some description. Used to be the best tackler in the game. That's dropped right off.

Happy Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

sinclair pod

I've spent a bit of time today and witnessed how spuddy Rowell is - and he's a royal spud of the highest order. I will be fielding rookies over him whenever I get a chance from here in - what was I thinking that he can beat Dowling's 83 :mad:

I've spent a bit of time today and witnessed how spuddy Rowell is - and he's a royal spud of the highest order. I will be fielding rookies over him whenever I get a chance from here in - what was I thinking that he can beat Dowling's 83 :mad:
I did the same, pending carnage I'm going to have to trade him this week. Should have done it this week, oh well.

He must be carrying an injury, low TOG and few tackles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinkers VC 🍆
Whitfield 🍆
Green 🍆
Flanders 🍆
Steele 🍆

Toby Greene

IMG_0511.gif

I did the same, pending carnage I'm going to have to trade him this week. Should have done it this week, oh well.

He must be carrying an injury, low TOG and few tackles.
He's going to survive as I have a Dawson problem to deal with next week :mad:

It's sad to see such a pathetic effort from Rowell - if he is injured, he should have been rested long before today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back