Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby big mouth worst on ground .
For boundry rider blearly said anything or reported anything ..
Caldwell big bench numbers early.
Dawson after head knock.
Was weird, like no updates at all and Bristles just randomly asking himself if maybe Caldwell had to knock off early due to labour laws or possible UFO abduction, and no bastard thought to wander over to the bench and ask the ****ing question

100% agree mate can’t wait for the 2025 planning thread
It existed for about 6 mins earlier this evening...

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Great to see the Crows get up in an upset, Keays BOG, still filthy that he concussed Caldwell though just when he was motoring.

Dawson missed most of the last quarter too so I could be two players down next week, at least I have some decent bench cover.

Dowling was good on the bench, he will probably be getting a start next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was weird, like no updates at all and Bristles just randomly asking himself if maybe Caldwell had to knock off early due to labour laws or possible UFO abduction, and no bastard thought to wander over to the bench and ask the ****ing question
Boundry rider were too busy drinking their own bath water than doing any updates

Don’t have fisher mate

it’s either Dowling 84 or mckercher as m8
Take Kerch. You would be spewing if he seagulled his way to 130 and you missed it.
Worse case scenario he spuds a 60 and you miss 24 points.
Actually worst case scenario he gets injured in the first minute and scores 0 but that’s unlikely.
Anyway excuse my ramblings pick Kerch

Take Kerch. You would be spewing if he seagulled his way to 130 and you missed it.
Worse case scenario he spuds a 60 and you miss 24 points.
Actually worst case scenario he gets injured in the first minute and scores 0 but that’s unlikely.
Anyway excuse my ramblings pick Kerch
Yeah fair point mate, might have the decision made for me anyway, if Kerch fails the fitness test tomorrow

Bombers fans on the socials eating them alive.
Get their frustration, it's not like the players didn't have a crack.
Rough one all around for Essendon 😓

Don’t have fisher mate

Kerch missed training through injury during the week, didn't he?

Could see the Roos getting flogged and pulling the pin on him as a precaution – wouldn't be the first time this year.

Anyway, depends on your league matchups. See how late you can leave it before deciding.

Don’t have fisher mate

Take Dowling.
McKercher sore and Dowling has gifted folks two bigguns, wouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth.
Would only pass up if forced to generate an extra unique in a cashie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back