Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombers fans on the socials eating them alive.
Get their frustration, it's not like the players didn't have a crack.
Rough one all around for Essendon šŸ˜“

Nah there's like 4-6 players who just don't give a shit and the rest of the side is paying for it. Perkins gets subbed on and jogs around while his man gets 4 clean clearances. Stringer just complaining the whole time about forward entries.

Then there's guys like Durham, Caldwell and Zach who bust their ass to cover the deficiencies of others.

Anyways, do I take Downlings score, roll the dice on Humphries or trade Touk to someone cheaper than him? šŸ¤£

Nah there's like 4-6 players who just don't give a shit and the rest of the side is paying for it. Perkins gets subbed on and jogs around while his man gets 4 clean clearances. Stringer just complaining the whole time about forward entries.

Then there's guys like Durham, Caldwell and Zach who bust their ass to cover the deficiencies of others.

Anyways, do I take Downlings score, roll the dice on Humphries or trade Touk to someone cheaper than him? šŸ¤£
Bank it for sure

I nearly traded in Keays and I donā€™t know whether Iā€™m annoyed for not backing myself in or incredibly relieved because I also own Caldwell.
Caldwell is all good ā€“ passed concussion test.

Wow, that's a tough one....
The Bear looks smooth as, but an 83's an 83.
Definitely wouldn't trade, an 83 is in the offing and Touk might get back faster (but have seen like three different estimates), would take that probably and see what the buying is like next week if the Touk update is no good.
Bear vs 83, honestly not sure, would probs take 83

On the Dons topic, hadn't noticed Perk, but Stringer is diva central
Zero defensive intent unless he can collar a bloke without taking more than 1.5 steps, and he gives blokes a rinse a fair bit.

So Caldwell is still alive for next week but Dawson is dead for next week, swings and roundabouts.

I could have sworn they said Caldwell was ruled out with concussion so why was he subbed off and didn't come back on?

Questions should be asked of Brad Scott for that blunder amongst all the other questions he should be asked for losing the game.

So Caldwell is still alive for next week but Dawson is dead for next week, swings and roundabouts.

I could have sworn they said Caldwell was ruled out with concussion so why was he subbed off and didn't come back on?

Questions should be asked of Brad Scott for that blunder amongst all the other questions he should be asked for losing the game.

Had to do the HIA test. Would have missed most of the qrt so they used the sub.

15 minutes to take the test so they subbed him out for fresh legs.
In hindsight he mightā€™ve been handy in the final 5 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he would have had to go downstairs for the longer test and by the time all that would have been done, how much time would they have had left?
Maybe just a decision to get the fresh legs on ASAP assuming he'd have very little time left if he came back.
But just a theory

With no players involved I had no interest in watching the game, but a good result for the Hawks and the usual suspects didn't go big. Dawson, Caldwell with concussion issues helps my SC team, plus Hawks, but some poor sods may have both.

I brought in a nonplaying mid forward this week, relying on Rowell, Freijah and Mannagh for Mid/Fwd cover but it may be prudent to bring in Trew instead. Just cause bad things can happen, sometimes in twos or threes. Have Humphries at D7, and can also cover Naicos and Young with Holmes, without tapping my last trade.

It's only Friday so plenty of time for more carnage this round.

Think he would have had to go downstairs for the longer test and by the time all that would have been done, how much time would they have had left?
Maybe just a decision to get the fresh legs on ASAP assuming he'd have very little time left if he came back.
But just a theory

Yeah that's the problem with a player getting a HIA test in the last quarter, when they are off for so long you bring the sub on.

I can understand the thinking from Brad Scott, he probably isn't taking into consideration that I had the VC on Caldwell tonight.

SuperCoach is becoming a lot more luck based due to 1. The concussion rule and whether or not your lucky to avoid it or not with players you have selected.

2. The stupid bloody sub rule, it needs to go asap. Just make it 5 on the bench

3. Tackle suspensions, one week its players getting 3 weeks and other weeks its players getting off on the same thing. The rule interpretation week to week is so inconsistent.

Love the game but if your lucky/unlucky with these things itā€™s a huge swing in where you sit

3/298

Zerrett šŸ«¤ left a 120+ out there.
Cladwell šŸ«¤ unlucky, was going 120
Fartin šŸ˜ž went missing in the last half.

Downing (looped) āœ… will consider taking it

Cashie opponent doesnā€™t have Zerrett or Caldwell, dodged a bullet.

I have Tom Green, Steele, Rozee and Walsh.

Need to bench one and not E them.

Probably Steele I guess but he does have a weak Eagles side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back