Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have Mass (def) so sidewards from Reid is out of the question, ditto Zac Williams. Potentially thinking going real hard with a boost to correct promos

BANK +$27,900

OUT; Luke Jackson (Forward) for Isaac Heeney (Forward) + $103,400

OUT; J.Dawson (Midfield) for Matt Rowell (Midfielder) + $75,800

OUT; Zac Reid (Defence) for Marty More (defence) but not sure on his JS

Lazarro > T Berry

Absolute madness if you are trading in players this week who have only played one game.

Especially when it is only best 18 scores

Lazarro > T Berry

Absolute madness if you are trading in players this week who have only played one game.

Good point. Only round zero players on the bubble this week.
Zero round messing with kenties heads.

Not even trying to be a hindsight hero but I don’t get why you wouldn’t start Heeney in the first place. 140 in his rolling average, so many midfield injuries that he was always going to get decent mid minutes and a fixture that is almost impossible to not score well in.

I faded Flanders because the suns have a harder fixture, but the intention was to always sideways Heeney to Flanders at his bye. I do wonder if I actually do that now…

Short term heeney will always score well.
The question is whether they play him fwd when parker mills and adams are back and if he goes back to being his inconsistent self.

Rage trading everybody, using a boost and bringing in Miller, Heeney, Green and D'Ambrosio.

Im definitely doing in miller and green (and planned it at the start of the year and have kept cash up my sleeve accordingly) but not til post their bye in rnd 4.

Flanders looks must have but if you didn’t start him can you bring him in before the bye? Worried I’ll miss out on him at that price, could sideways trade Martin to him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels alot worse having under performing premos R1....I still believe in Amon Dawson but Fisher and Martin worry me

Most likely Fisher to T.Berry and Reid to Mass
I think Martin will be fine, just unusual high turnover game.

Agree Fisher is a big worry, i m trying to work out how to turn him into Sheez

Lazarro > T Berry

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

This post should be stickied.

Any trades this week are for cash gen. Getting players not on the bubble is risky, what if they spud or get injured next week? 40 trades is a lot but it's not unlimited.

Best 18, so can keep powder dry to an extent, but Gibcus > Mass with left over cash in one still seems the go.
Not across Reid extent fully, but might hold unless Hore presents.
Will stick fat with Martin, I guess, have to have a look and see if it was an aberrant one or he’s pulled a magic trick and turned to shit haha

Lazarro > T Berry

Yeah, I wanted to free up cash to bring in D'Ambrosio for Gibcus (mainly because I'm not particularly enthusiastic about any of the def rookies), but this is good advice.

Probably also looking at Lazzaro to T. Berry this week and giving myself another week to deal with the Gibcus headache. Then have another look next week and if Massimo still looks like a must-have, S. Berry and Gibcus to D'Ambrosio and Dempsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back