Game Day 2024 Round 20 Discussion - the Carnage Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curnow back-to-back tonnes.
Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That last quarter, Port had 25 players on the ground.

Blues so much as blew a puff of wind towards Port, free! Not the other way around.

Not saying Carlton were robbed of the win but they were robbed of an even playing field.

Lol Carlton get that ride every week. Did you watch the 2nd qtr??? They had 10-3 free kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nelso
20240726_153945.jpg

Two things guaranteed to survive the next nuclear Holocaust. Kenneth and the Cockroaches (actually that's a decent name for a band)
tn2oltituip71.gif
Because March premierships ate bulletproof, Mr McReery.

He likes playing north ...
But this north different than the,oldvnorth .

lemon tart or lemon turd..for jezza me tinks
Yeah, spot on, mate, not witches hats out there, aka doing the Matty Rowell Special.
Big Chom playing forward might be handy, but can't remember who went to Jezzfault last time, tbh

Yeah, spot on, mate, not witches hats out there, aka doing the Matty Rowell Special.
Big Chom playing forward might be handy, but can't remember who went to Jezzfault last time, tbh

I remember good old jezza rocking at training last year mouth guard or not he was sleepy and paint all over his fingers 🤣.
Then rocks to the game kicks a lazy 8 or 9 with those dirty painty fingers ...
Was painting his man cave...

Neale in should help jezza .?
Shannon Noll?
Hope he's singing 'what about me?' to himself cos the mids keep on ignoring him and hitting Jezza on the tit all day.

Would feel more confident with Guy Sebastian, but any port in a storm, Scoops.
Any port in a storm.

I remember good old jezza rocking at training last year mouth guard or not he was sleepy and paint all over his fingers 🤣.
Then rocks to the game kicks a lazy 8 or 9 with those dirty painty fingers ...
Was painting his man cave...
Silly gear aside, seems like an alright fella, old Darty 👍
Normally sets himself against my mob, didn't have the kicking boots on a couple of games back
But normally, put Dart's head on the MJ toolk it personal meme haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back