Game Day 2024 Round 20 Discussion - the Carnage Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW ....what a few weeks .....all is travelling well on the injury front, and then we're hit with a tidal wave of injuries, concussions, and suspensions

I desperately need Gawn to play .....my backup, Krueger decided to get injured again .....I still have Touk sitting on my bench, and Dawson out this week

Upset Ship Exploding upset.gif

But a good Coach stays steady in the face of adversity .......so I'll make judicious decisions with my bench, and play whover is named tonight

Good luck everyone, and may the SuperCoach Gods be forever in your favour

Last edited:
It's not even finals time and yet, when the trades dries up - the post on BF SC dries up as well :eek:

I'm still hanging in there with one trade remaining, but I may use that to trade out Dawson for Whitfield.
Is that just asking for trouble though from a player on a week concussion protocol to another player who is injury prone? Weird season though - so I may as well pull the trigger. I'm 50/50 atm

I'm hoping for a better go with VC/C this week and get my yo-yo ranking to bounce back up.

GL with your team

Here's an exercise to get discussion going: how many starting players do you have left in your team?

Perhaps the best indicator of how terrible my season has been is that I have a grand total of SIX starting players left that aren't loopholes/roughies.
  • Bont
  • Gawn
  • Heeney
  • Daicos
  • Steele
  • Houston
  • Rozee (roughie)
  • Fisher (roughie, and may still be traded out again)
  • Livingstone (loophole)
:embarrassedv1:

Here's an exercise to get discussion going: how many starting players do you have left in your team?

Perhaps the best indicator of how terrible my season has been is that I have a grand total of SIX starting players left that aren't loopholes/roughies.
  • Bont
  • Gawn
  • Heeney
  • Daicos
  • Steele
  • Houston
  • Rozee (roughie)
  • Livingstone (loophole)

• Bont (Roughie)
  • Gawn
  • Heeney
  • Daicos
  • Steele
  • Sheezle (Roughie)
  • Rozee (Roughie)
  • Young
  • Flanders
  • Fisher (Roughie)
  • Livingstone (Loop)

• Bont
  • Gawn
  • Heeney
  • Daicos
  • Steele
  • Houston
  • Rozee (roughie)
  • Livingstone (loophole)
Oh interesting.

Bont
Gawn
Naicos
Steele
Martin
Livingstone (loop)
Ned Flanders
Sheezel
Jackson
Young
Z Reid (never used except for a loop)

I went MPM so I didn't really have that many starting players that still left in my team:

Daicos
Houston
Young
Martin
Bont
Xerri
Heeney
Jackson
Livingstone (loopy rookie)
ZReid (dead rookie)
JClark (rookie)

(Log in to remove this ad.)