Flanders
Grundy
tom Green
bont
Houston
Hornets

how have I used all but 2 of the 40 trades
Lots of 'must haves' we all jumped on.
Sweet a disaster, depending on how you did it, but the majority in here would have gone him.
Tom Green was can't miss,.must correct to a month in, then he shat the bed left, right and centre.
Jake the Snake Rogers so silky, Hugo García surely going to get a game week in, week out.
Hayden Young no good, fool's gold, till half of us brought him back in.
Nick Martin similar etc.
Easy to piss them up against the wall when we went at it harder than a bored grandma at the one armed bandits, and most of us blew a fuse time and time again.
TLDR: you're not Robinson Crusoe, don't stress

Lots of 'must haves' we all jumped on.
Sweet a disaster, depending on how you did it, but the majority in here would have gone him.
Tom Green was can't miss,.must correct to a month in, then he shat the bed left, right and centre.
Jake the Snake Rogers so silky, Hugo García surely going to get a game week in, week out.
Hayden Young no good, fool's gold, till half of us brought him back in.
Nick Martin similar etc.
Easy to piss them up against the wall when we went at it harder than a bored grandma at the one armed bandits, and most of us blew a fuse time and time again.
TLDR: you're not Robinson Crusoe, don't stress

The big lesson for next year is that nobody is a must have and don't pay over 600k for anyone.

Managed to work my way into a donut this week with all of Fisher Richards and Krueger out in the fwds. It's a shambles down there, maybe I should use my last trade on another spud key forward to round out the trio.

View attachment 2058852
could always go to Rory Lobb...

Scoops a one man band in this thread, it's 1 on 18.
Be nice if a couple of you characters could lift.
Feel like Ablett up against the.Bombres in 1993 rocker_oz33, lone hand in the forward fifty, three pricks hanging off each arm.
Gary-Ablett-snr.jpeg

Scoops a one man band in this thread, it's 1 on 18.
Be nice if a couple of you characters could lift.
Feel like Ablett up against the.Bombres in 1993 rocker_oz33, lone hand in the forward fifty, three pricks hanging off each arm.
View attachment 2058884

LOL 🤣 I was there that day .
Getting trolled on the train get a full forward ...
Our full forward was better than your full forward ..
Maybe they could of kicked the ball to someone else once in a while ...🤔

gardener GIF

Scoops roy under the pump.

Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki

Last game B4 SC finals
Hoping my spuds can get up this week.

LOL 🤣 I was there that day .
Getting trolled on the train get a full forward ...
Our full forward was better than your full forward ..
Maybe they could of kicked the ball to someone else once in a while ...🤔
Hahaha, how good's that?
What a game to have been there for, too :hearteyes:
Good as Fish was (and later playing full-time ruck, was deadset class even in his latter years), Gaz topped him.
14 snags > 10 all day, every day. Fight me
ball-lie.gif

gardener GIF

Scoops roy under the pump.

Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki

Last game B4 SC finals
Hoping my spuds can get up this week.
Live cross to Scoops - shoutout to Spud Regis 😢 Gone too early, the big fella
underthepump.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kents that I’ve held all year
Daicos
Heeney
Grundy
Green
Sheezel
Flanders
Bontempelli
Serong
Jackson

Bench Kents
Reid
Livingston

Kents that I shouldn’t have traded at round 2
Young
Martin

Kent slaughtered at his bye
Steele

Roughy Kents that didn’t make it to the end
Sexton

Injured Kents that had to go
Gawn

Kents that were at the start for a good time not a long time
Williams
Bonner
Gibcus
Wilson
Windsor
Howes
Sanders
Reid
Carrol
Campbell
Roberts
Cadman
Clark
Coffied

Special mention to Rankine who I got the pleasure of 1 week out of.

Cheers to Yeo who I traded in just to trade out when he got injured just to roughy him back in and miss last week with soreness.

Here’s to English the big Kent seeing out the year for big Max.

Props to Zorko for somehow making my team mid year.

Kents that we regret and didn’t make the end
Powell
Fisher
Mckercher

Cheers to all the lads that have me currently ranked 251.

Peace ✌️

Last edited:
If one more campaigner in one more meeting talks about how we're going to slice the elephant or whether or not we need to kick the tyres on cross-checking the holistic implementation sprint with the overarching vertical integration strategy, Scoops is gunna start bringing a crowbar to work.
Just speak like normal people,.campaigners, no bonus prizes for being the biggest bullshit bingo playa.
Six-fingered banjo playing motherfuclers.
View attachment 2058769
Scoops stress levels noticeably rising since his ill-fated 82 hour flight from Straya to Europe.

Might be time to chuck it in the bin and look for an easier field to plow.

Here's an exercise to get discussion going: how many starting players do you have left in your team?

Perhaps the best indicator of how terrible my season has been is that I have a grand total of SIX starting players left that aren't loopholes/roughies.
  • Bont
  • Gawn
  • Heeney
  • Daicos
  • Steele
  • Houston
  • Rozee (roughie)
  • Fisher (roughie, and may still be traded out again)
  • Livingstone (loophole)
:embarrassedv1:

Whitfeild
Daicos
Martin
Green
Steele
Bont
Gawn
Flanders

I’ve been comewhat lucky on injury front, just not so lucky on dud choice front

Gawn doing a fitness test this morning apparently. Still not entirely convinced he plays.

Surely if there is any doubt they're not going to risk an almost 33 year old ruckman. Which is bad for me. Lift Gawn, hide your pain during the fitness test.

If one more campaigner in one more meeting talks about how we're going to slice the elephant or whether or not we need to kick the tyres on cross-checking the holistic implementation sprint with the overarching vertical integration strategy, Scoops is gunna start bringing a crowbar to work.
Just speak like normal people,.campaigners, no bonus prizes for being the biggest bullshit bingo playa.
Six-fingered banjo playing motherfuclers.
View attachment 2058769

:p

Big BS bingo is by no means the first solution to the largely crappola dependency management problem. However, other solutions are often delivered in the context of a catch-all framework that requires a larger commitment. We should also believe that the two main approaches common at the time of this writing suffer from significant drawbacks, as first-generation solutions often do. We'll call these approaches "Whisky O'clock", " Yep that is really some big BS" and "F*** off you idiot Andrewy".

Thank you for listening. ...though having said that let me say this...

" Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups."

Please be in Gawn, let's me loop Curnow and Cameron so I'm more likely to get a 70 instead of a 50 :drunk:
Have Dowling stuck on my mid bench, should have kept 1 trade itb so I could play with dpps better

In what world does a bloke who got 27 touches, 24 tackles (yes, 24) and a goal in the VFL not get a call-up to AFL level after a team gets battered by 60 points? I hate the Dees so much.

In what world does a bloke who got 27 touches, 24 tackles (yes, 24) and a goal in the VFL not get a call-up to AFL level after a team gets battered by 60 points? I hate the Dees so much.
Me too 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back