Game Day 2024 Round 20 Discussion - the Carnage Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawn still looks proppy, no?
Might be imaginng things

I don't know why they would risk him
He's either fit or a late pull out - you can't let him play at 80% fit, he'll do more damage to his injury

It’s mind boggling when coaches refuse to put a hard tag on Neale, the bloke is far too damaging when left to run free.
Yep and the Suns have Holman who would thrive tagging imo. Super fit and loves the rough stuff.

Watch Neale have 35 and lead Brisbane to an easy win while Dimma bullshits about "backing the system"

Yep and the Suns have Holman who would thrive tagging imo. Super fit and loves the rough stuff.

Watch Neale have 35 and lead Brisbane to an easy win while Dimma bullshits about "backing the system"

Bring back Stewy Dew :moustache:

Nothing like a quiet Friday night to kick things off.

Butters, Rozee, Houston, Walsh and Curnow :grimacing:

Good luck for the weekend, all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freijah being managed means I now have no midfield bench cover but at least Harrison is back to give me forwards cover.

I've got Coffield providing defensive cover, hopefully he can stay fit as Ross the Kent has sent Shoenmaker back to the VFL.

Harry out , yay.

Hmm, so Harry to Bench, Bring in Charlie for a bigger spud, surely he will go better this week , and for a touch of lunacy, No backup ruck now with Harry out, already bought Pitts in for TDK, it's a blue moon tonight, sweet rucking, It's so obvious-

1721983664450.png

McKay illness

phrase GIF

You can't tell me he is not suffering the effects from his concussion last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back