Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes folks, it's week 1 of the SC Leagues Finals ....and yes you are correct, that WW19 character has been slack in not getting up the Finals teams

In my defence, I've had a horrid 3 and 1/2 weeks with the Flu .....no, no, not the man flue, but the real one

So the Finals week 2 will definitely be up

Coinciding with all this, my team has been decimated .....at least 4 different premo's out each of the last 4 weeks ....this week, add Ridley and how this guy is still in my team needs investigation, Fyfe .....add those to Touk and whoever is out tonight

But in true tradition, we battle on, and TBF ....a couple of my Rookies have been outscoring some of these "fake" premo's

Now that I've made everyone feel so much better .....my job is done ...and I hope you all have a wonderful week

Although, if the Grundy news is correct ......OH MY !

Yes folks, it's week 1 of the SC Leagues Finals ....and yes you are correct, that WW19 character has been slack in not getting up the Finals teams

In my defence, I've had a horrid 3 and 1/2 weeks with the Flu .....no, no, not the man flue, but the real one

Coinciding with all this, my team has been decimated .....at least 4 different premo's out each of the last 4 weeks ....this week, add Ridley and how this guy is still in my team needs investigation, Fyfe .....add those to Touk and whoever is out tonight

But in true tradition, we battle on, and TBF ....a couple of my Rookies have been outscoring some of these "fake" premo's

Now that I've made everyone feel so much better .....my job is done ...and I hope you all have a wonderful week

Hope you feel better mate.
You need puppies.
Puppies makes everyone feel better.
Dogs Puppies GIF

Grundy news?

Grundy news?
Might be nothing in it ....but SEN was talking as if Grundy being rested this week, ladhams in, was a lock ??

I haven't seen anything on the socials though

This year is tough, I fell away in the last few weeks but still made enough league finals to keep it interesting

I should get a few players back this week to lighten the dependency on fielding rookies.
Let's see how that goes after team selection :straining:

GL to all your teams.

BTW A quick shout out to all the players who made the Roobies league finals - League ranking 8 of 2,219. That's very good for a bunch of misfits :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old news.
Fisher already ruled out.
Scoops slipping
Scoops burning the candles at both ends covering the Olympics. Cut-backs and an elite work ethic.
Scoops letting a nation down.
Time to hang up the boots and give impressive up and coming CHF Buttox take hold of the reins.
(Fisher seemed a long shot, he came off with the foot flaring, you'd think he has to rest it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back